Thread: Special request

stets619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hello everyone
    I have a favor to ask.
    I would like someone to allow me to login into there Thor's Land account so that I may have a look at there site, what torrents they offer. I've been wanting it for so long, but I mean, is it even worth it, does it have torrents I'd want.
    So here it is, someone let me log into there account, create a temporary password for me, or just change it when I give it back. It'll only take me like 2 minutes.
    The likelihood of this is not very good but I thought I'd try

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Edit: PM me if you can help, thanks
    Last edited by stets619; 02-03-2007 at 09:21 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i dont think u will find brave one, who can do that mate
    but hey goodluck

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ya, I knew the odds worth a try though eh?
    and thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the only people who allowed me to use their accounts like this are those that hav known me for a while. I doubt anyone is trustful enough to let u try out a high lever tracker like this

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cant be that high of a lvl site cause Ive been into heavy torrenting for near 4 years and Ive never even heard of the site before. What exactly do they specialize in?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    French content I believe, French Canadian(Quebec). I want to see how good their music selection is. I have a hard time finding music from Quebec music artists, Thor's Land is pretty much the last place for me to look.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by stets619 View Post
    French content I believe, French Canadian(Quebec). I want to see how good their music selection is. I have a hard time finding music from Quebec music artists, Thor's Land is pretty much the last place for me to look.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Instead of logging in you can try to find someone who can take some screenshots of it so you can "browse the site" in that way.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ya that would work to, It would be up to that person, whatever is easiest for him/her If you're up to taking SS of all their music that would be sweet. That person would have to PM me for my email then email me the SS.