Thread: nero alternative

can anyone point me in the right direction for a prog that burns dvd files . every time i burn a film it stcks in the dvd player 3/4 through i dont know if it is the dvds i am using or nero 7

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Go back to Nero 6. Its a lot more stable. Im using it and it works great for me. But if you want to try something new, theres Ashampoo Burning Studio. Ive heard good reviews about that program but I havent tried it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I would suggest you Roxio Easy cd creator (it also burns dvds). In my opinion it is much better than nero. But i would also suggest you to try a different company 's dvd. Burn it with nero and if the problem perist then change nero.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    kiosk's Avatar Napster the Original
    Quote Originally Posted by kklord View Post
    theres Ashampoo Burning Studio. Ive heard good reviews about that program but I havent tried it.
    thats my program of choice, great app and hasn't let me down yet. Currently using v6.10

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    if you dont like all the heavyness of Nero 7 search for a program called Nero 7 lite its just a slimmed down version of Nero i prefer it as it doesnt clog your system

BoLaMN