Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Love Her...

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Catracho@23 May 2003 - 01:44
    see...I used to go out with not only one girl at the same time...two sometimes three.
    hmm....me thinks its about time you got what you deserved what you got too...hope it teaches you not to f*uck with other peoples emotions again, just to get yourself laid. its not just your girlfriend you were hurting!

..........youre a very naughty boy!................
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #12
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ya... at first, i felt the sympathy... but then the playing thing... not cool.

I can get plenty of girls, and have "game", but still, and I loyal and faithfull, when I am supposed to be, and have no sympathy for your predicament... what goes around, comes around they say, sorry it happened to you... but you set yourself up for it...

best thing you can do, is get out, get into your old swing of things, before, i know its hard, i had to do it after my fiance, of 3yrs, went off with someone else... if you sit and mope, you will only get worse...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Fasttracker A
    I bet this dude made up all that going out w/ three girls crap anyway,
    if it were true why would he let it bother him if he was or has gone out w/ three girls while going out w/the love of his life.

Around 15 probably and still living at home ,makes up stories to make himself feel better while increasing his ego.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by nahan@23 May 2003 - 09:57
    I bet this dude made up all that going out w/ three girls crap anyway,
    if it were true why would he let it bother him if he was or has gone out w/ three girls while going out w/the love of his life.

Around 15 probably and still living at home ,makes up stories to make himself feel better while increasing his ego.
    ok...I see why all of you are thinking this way...the thing is I know i deserve what i'm going thru...see the thing is I changed when I started going out with her...I never thought i would. She showed me what being in love is like.
    As for making this "going out w/three girls crap" I didnt say i was going out with Paula while going out with others. If i'd done that I wouldn't be in the possition i am now. I went out with Paula for over a year and NEVER cheated or went out with anyone while gioing out with her. I dont know if Paula is the love of my life...It just felt like she was. I guess I gave you all the impresion that i was going out with Paula while going out with others...well it's not like that. I was only going out with her and no one else. That's why I'm in the position i'm in now

5. Lounge   -   #15
    If it's true love you would have talked out your problems together, but obviously it wasn't or you both would have found a way to make it work.

Move On...............

6. Lounge   -   #16
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jay973@22 May 2003 - 23:19
    It could be worse mate,my wife left me a week ago.The solution lies in the bottom of a pint glass(temporarily at least)
    see u were spoending too much time on thjis forum

also i am 14-going into 15
    u dont see me making up stories

also u need to get other rejection
    get a life man
    if it was ment to be u wouldnt have split up in the first place

7. Lounge   -   #17
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    scribble is showing his age with that comment.

often times, it takes apart, away from each, for each person, if its ment to be... to really see it, and ultimately will bring them closer together... no always... but at times... so be patient... move on, see what life brings you, you never know what may come around... her, or someone else.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by scribblec+23 May 2003 - 16:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 23 May 2003 - 16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jay973@22 May 2003 - 23:19
    It could be worse mate,my wife left me a week ago.The solution lies in the bottom of a pint glass(temporarily at least)
    see u were spoending too much time on thjis forum

also i am 14-going into 15
    u dont see me making up stories

also u need to get other rejection
    get a life man
    if it was ment to be u wouldnt have split up in the first place [/b][/quote]

Sorry to say, but I do not believe a 14 year-old is ..qualified to be giving advice about marriage.

Some things you need experience for.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Lounge   -   #19
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@23 May 2003 - 19:21
    scribble is showing his age with that comment.

often times, it takes apart, away from each, for each person, if its ment to be... to really see it, and ultimately will bring them closer together... no always... but at times... so be patient... move on, see what life brings you, you never know what may come around... her, or someone else.
    i try
    Sorry to say, but I do not believe a 14 year-old is ..qualified to be giving advice about marriage.
    tru aswell

at least i contribute
    :sticks tongue out:

10. Lounge   -   #20
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Difficult to give any advice about this, I do not know the full story and its very difficult to form an opinion on someone purely through writing

Its very easy on a forum to say "Get over it...." and "obviousley it wasnt true love" becuase how do you know? Do you know what he has been through, or what sort of person he is? Seen them as a couple? Advice is advice but I feel that you arnt going to get your answer here, every problem is different and needs to find its own solution in my opinion.

BTW very sad to hear of split marriges and break ups on the forums, I hope you find happiness soon.

lol im talking like a hippy now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast