Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usenet on a Mac- please help?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    A lot of work for (probably) the only mac user here. There might be a lot of bugs/mistakes etc but im not in the mood to fix it right now.

I've uploaded the MSWord Document here: http://rapidshare.com/files/14860849...guide.doc.html

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by geen View Post
    A lot of work for (probably) the only mac user here. There might be a lot of bugs/mistakes etc but im not in the mood to fix it right now.

I've uploaded the MSWord Document here: http://rapidshare.com/files/14860849...guide.doc.html
    And you are probably the only PC user who would do this for a MAC user

Great work!

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Mavricks has killed MT-NewsWatcher, Anything out there as good as it that does still work, not impressed by Unison, Giganews are now giving away a piece of shit called Mimo, I want to view post/pics easily.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    You don't like Unison? I love how smooth and OS X-like it is. I even paid for it :-O

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    SAB works great on a Mac.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    everyone realizes that this topic was only resurrected after a 5 year death because of the new posting rules right?

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by emehrkay View Post
    You don't like Unison? I love how smooth and OS X-like it is. I even paid for it :-O
    I have Mac and I use Unison, I also paid as well. Unison allows you to make your own NZBs and search the Usenet groups, has an integrated Header search, the best Newsreader on the Mac for me. I also have NZBVortex, very easy to use and has a feature that allows auto sleep and shutdown after downloads complete.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Sad that Unison has been discontinued. It still works, but it won't forever. And the authors said that they cannot open source the project because it would require too much work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12