Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone interested in sharing a seedbox with me for $30/mo?

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    A friend of mine uses pixelfx and said that he gets limited to 20mbit outbound and gets 100mbit only sometimes.....i am not sure about now but this was like 3-4 months back when he told me.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    A friend of mine uses pixelfx and said that he gets limited to 20mbit outbound and gets 100mbit only sometimes.....i am not sure about now but this was like 3-4 months back when he told me.
    for $30, 20Mbit + 60GB HDD + 2TB is an AWESOME deal! i'm sure you can agree with that...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    im new to torrents (kinda). but i know what im doin. if you need someone else i might be down. im sick off my 768kb up... what operating system would be on it?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by WADDiE View Post
    im new to torrents (kinda). but i know what im doin. if you need someone else i might be down. im sick off my 768kb up... what operating system would be on it?
    Windows 2003 Web Edition

basically, it looks and feels exactly like any other Windows OS! we've already ordered the server and i was told the setup time takes 3-5 days (hopefully quicker).

i'll keep your name in mind in a few weeks...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    alright thanks... i was in an accident (paralyzed) so basically on the computer all day lots of free time... plus the gov't pays me so i have money to waste

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    for $30, 20Mbit + 60GB HDD + 2TB is an AWESOME deal! i'm sure you can agree with that...
    true.....
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster
    alright thanks... i was in an accident (paralyzed) so basically on the computer all day lots of free time... plus the gov't pays me so i have money to waste
    you know what, actually one of the users paid for TWO slots on the server (meaning he'll get doubled of everything - 120GB HDD space + ~4TB b/w) just for this month and he'll only do it for one month.

i'll give you his other slot once he gives that up...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    you know what, actually one of the users paid for TWO slots on the server (meaning he'll get doubled of everything - 120GB HDD space + ~4TB b/w) just for this month and he'll only do it for one month.

i'll give you his other slot once he gives that up...
    sounds great! i'll start to get on more private trackers for a month like ScT and stuff. already have TL, SCC, PiSEXY... just gettin my ratios up

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster
    sounds great! i'll start to get on more private trackers for a month like ScT and stuff. already have TL, SCC, PiSEXY... just gettin my ratios up

everyone has paid already except 1 user. i went ahead and paid for him so we can order the server and not waste any more time. if he doesn't sort out his PayPal problems tomorrow, i'll give you his slot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123