Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tired of chasing F*N/SCT

asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    With time, it will come...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    FTN wasn't always this rare. They just became full, and after that, they changed the req for invite to FTN Power (200 up), and you have to request the invite (it doesn't come automatically). It's good in theory to encourage that only good members are invited and there are less invite traders. However, if they continue like this, I see it as being FTN's downfall. There will be less and less active users to keep leeching and seeding the torrents.

In ScT, the spaces for the users fill up in seconds. However, in FTN, there are less and less users.
    I think soon enough (when the game Colts vs. Bears will be ended) they will fill up all free user places..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    FTN wasn't always this rare. They just became full, and after that, they changed the req for invite to FTN Power (200 up), and you have to request the invite (it doesn't come automatically). It's good in theory to encourage that only good members are invited and there are less invite traders. However, if they continue like this, I see it as being FTN's downfall. There will be less and less active users to keep leeching and seeding the torrents.

In ScT, the spaces for the users fill up in seconds. However, in FTN, there are less and less users.
    I think soon enough (when the game Colts vs. Bears will be ended) they will fill up all free user places..
    but the bears will win.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    but the bears will win.
    Nope. You're wrong...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I gave 6 accounts/invites (3.5/4 level) for ScT.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by iNViTEr View Post
    I gave 6 accounts/invites (3.5/4 level) for ScT.
    Tell me the e-mail you signed up with...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    Let's hope so, because I don't want FTN to fade into obscurity because of lack of user participation. Let's hope that people won't waste their invites by inviting cheaters, and hope that the invited people are active and don't get banned because the trade was too obvious.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Colts going to win.
    Last edited by roccofor; 02-05-2007 at 02:30 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    oh damm, just saw that, I dont even know the rules but would have liked to bet...too late now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast