Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I Play Halo 2 On My PC?

Elvenmunky's Avatar Day Sleeper

Question Mark

is there any possible way i can play it? i have no xbox but really want to play this game

2. Games   -   #2
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Depends it comes out around the 2nd quarter of 2007 and It requires windows vista to play, thats about all I know, maby someone else can shed some more light on this?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

3. Games   -   #3
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    They have a Halo 2 mod for Halo but it kinda sucks, imo.

4. Games   -   #4
    Why would you want to? Have you tried Halo 1 on PC, it sucks ass. Seriously, as an XBox game the Halo series is great, but when compared to the PC FPS games or atleast the Halo port compared to PC FPS games it is crap. I'd suggest playing some Counter-strike source gun game mod or something.

5. Games   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessgp View Post
    Have you tried Halo 1 on PC, it sucks ass. Seriously, as an XBox game the Halo series is great, but when compared to the PC FPS games or atleast the Halo port compared to PC FPS games it is crap.
    i've heard this be4. why is this? explain. i have the game and ONLY play sp part of it and thought it was good. i've never played the xbox version. what's the prob?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Games   -   #6
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    I've played the game on PC and thought it was okay, not worth the hype though. I just put all the hype down to console-users having lower standards.

7. Games   -   #7
    I believe this game is more geared toward a console which is why it sucked so badly on the PC. It wasn't even the graphics problem, really. Now a few years later after the release, our PCs can run it much better if you are the average gamer who keeps their PC up to spec. FPS are generally much better on the PC with the exception of Halo among a very few others. Also, when this game was released in 2001, I think it was ahead of its time in that it had the story, graphics, and gameplay down really great.

8. Games   -   #8
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Wasn't Halo released on PC about 2 years after the Xbox.

I doubt Bungie touched it up that much.

I think what helped make Halo tight is.......the music.

Many times games, like movies, aren't just about the visuals and story. The sound rounds out the overall feel of the game.

Halo was great on all fronts but the sound helped set it apart from many other FPSs.

9. Games   -   #9
    Yeah, you are right about the sound to that is another great aspect of it but even if you just have great sound does not mean a good game because you need the great gameplay to go along with it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy View Post
    Yeah, you are right about the sound to that is another great aspect of it but even if you just have great sound does not mean a good game because you need the great gameplay to go along with it.
    Captainobviously

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast