Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please Post some FTN screenshots here

KaxmE's Avatar Torrent Addicted. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    screenshots are unbelievable

there are a lot of seeder on each torrent

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    FTN is one of the best, if not the best. Great content, speeds, and as reclusive as they come. Whats there not to like.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post

if you're a moron and use the same screenname, yea
    Several people here have attempted to trade invites or accounts to this site and have lost their accounts or invites trying. They claimed to have used different usernames, emails, everything, a completely different identity. Just know that you are most likely playing with fire by doing so.
    yah i m one of em ! my account was disabled ..bur not because i traded my account . i was only disabled after i received a pm regarding to one of my thread...the guy asked me what is the 4.5 account that u wanna trade ! and i listed 3 trackers which FTN was one of em...and that was end of it..i was disabled before i make any attempt

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post

Several people here have attempted to trade invites or accounts to this site and have lost their accounts or invites trying. They claimed to have used different usernames, emails, everything, a completely different identity. Just know that you are most likely playing with fire by doing so.
    yah i m one of em ! my account was disabled ..bur not because i traded my account . i was only disabled after i received a pm regarding to one of my thread...the guy asked me what is the 4.5 account that u wanna trade ! and i listed 3 trackers which FTN was one of em...and that was end of it..i was disabled before i make any attempt
    Do u remember user id who sent u pm or did u save that pm in ur inbox?
    Thats the one f***ing spy in here

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by router2004 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post

Do u remember user id who sent u pm or did u save that pm in ur inbox?
    Thats the one f***ing spy in here
    i sorted it out with the FST admin,although these people play thier spy games pretty well...one of em get band from here another one with a new account continue this game...i don't realy now the nature of this game that they play though! why they dont want thier account to get traded here?....if it is all about sharing thne anyone can share ,does not matter who logs in with that account..if they dont want any new user to be added to their tracker thats fine...that would be great if they include the reason which they dont want a traded account in the thier site rules..

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Its the pretimes that amaze me, i mean how is something like this even possible :S

In.Case.of.Emergency.S01E05.HDTV.XviD-XOR
    Uploaded 9s after pre.
    Indeed, I wonder how they can download a file (350MB I guess in this case), make a torrent and then upload it in 9 seconds...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    haha yeah, i thought that was the fastest one until i saw:
    Friday.Night.Lights.S01E14.HDTV.XviD-NoTV
    Uploaded 2s after pre.
    which is 350mb...

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post

if you're a moron and use the same screenname, yea

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    and why should any one post a screen shot

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› BT Rep: +1
    p.s. their pre are not that impressive which i thought before.

You must be kidding!

FTN is so good that it's the only tracker I've used in the past 28 weeks (when I joined), other than HDBits (for the occasional HD movie) and BitMeTV. FTN has faster pre's for TV shows than BMTV, but FTN disabled RSS, so that's the only reason I use BMTV.
    Last edited by Nickthestick91; 02-05-2007 at 09:41 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast