Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    @ Invite Rights...

I hope that, for your sakes, you have the right person when you name touvex as THE SPY, because if your wrong, your tongue is going to become very shitty.

Three years ago, I was accused of a crime against a peer group. Needless to say, when it was discovered that I was not the perpetrator, there were a lot of red faces amongst those who had accused me, and those who took things to the extreme and had started a witch hunt.

Always be very certain of your information, because if you are WRONG, this will completely destroy your future credibility.

I speak from experience...
    Thank you for your reply and we are sorry for what happened to you but we have been tracking this spy for acouple of weeks now and we have got information from different resources and all information confirmed him being a spy

We think that waiting that long time to get to that spy through alot of search that have been done on alot of different places and always trying to confirm the information and knowing that posting wrong information will destroy our credibility as adefense group so i think you have your answer

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    vbmenu_register("postmenu_1720035", true);
    @xrti and @ DKre8ive1

-We have stated Clearly that touvex isn't someone1 but that account that reported us at ftwr and which belonged to SERVERNET and had the name someone1 was used by touvex during the time of reporting fst members at ftwr leak thread and i think u should read the former post

-We have stated at the begining of my posts weeks ago at ftwr exposue that we are agroup working together and we don't use our names here for security reasons especially if that comes from acommunity reps who places spies in our boards and we are speaking in ageneral way not meaning you or any certain community rep because there are alot of them who has helped the communities come closer

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Then why post "touvex's" profiles.... take them down then...... Why even put them up in the first place....

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    Then why post "touvex's" profiles.... take them down then...... Why even put them up in the first place....
    Do u read well or Do u even understand english?

touvex is the spy sothat's why his profiles is in public ,do we have to repeat that millions of times !!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    As the world turns... This is like a soap opera.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    i am already feeling that i am gonna cry ,may be we can turn it to some sort of aseries or so

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have my box of tissues and bottle of aspiren ready everytime I read this thread...

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    i am already feeling that i am gonna cry ,may be we can turn it to some sort of aseries or so
    We don't think that our hard work to catch aspy who has caused alot of fst members to banned to be regarded as some soap show or funny sketch that deserves a laugh from you

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    @Invite Rights

sorry,i totally like u r work guys and i didn't mean to be offensive by any means but there are alot of dramatic replies in the thread and that's whjere my comment goes

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Invites rights wrote : Sorry But touvex isn't SERVERNET ,touvex is another member and he is our spy ,he dealt with SERVERNET before...

So whos spy is he then....
    Last edited by phrenzy; 02-06-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast