Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So sorry Invite... I never meant to poke fun at all the hard work that you and your secret society has done. GREAT JOB! I am glad that FST has finally got it's own spooks to deal with spies. What accronym have you given the group. All good groups need a cool accronym. CIA FBI DHD RIAA, MPAA... Maybe you guys can get a sticky and people can report suspected spies to your group, so you can investigate them. That would be cool! Admins can you hook them up?

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hehehh let it be FSTFBI)))

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    So sorry Invite... I never meant to poke fun at all the hard work that you and your secret society has done. GREAT JOB! I am glad that FST has finally got it's own spooks to deal with spies. What accronym have you given the group. All good groups need a cool accronym. CIA FBI DHD RIAA, MPAA... Maybe you guys can get a sticky and people can report suspected spies to your group, so you can investigate them. That would be cool! Admins can you hook them up?
    Is that sarcasm i detect?

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    Do u read well or Do u even understand english?
    English is my first language...
    We think that waiting that long time to get to that spy through alot of search that have been done on alot of different places and always trying to confirm the information and knowing that posting wrong information will destroy our credibility as adefense group so i think you have your answer
    ...but that isn't English.
    Making yourself understood clearly in a language other than your native one is very difficult and although I understand that and have re-read it many times, I really don't know what you're trying to say.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Is that sarcasm i detect?
    Yes it is only sarcasm... Just trying to bring a smile to peoples faces. No hard feelings to Invite and everyone else involved in all of this. I am sure they have their reasons and all the power to them. I am just a light hearted guy who does not have the energy to get all bent out of shape over things like this. Life is too short to be bitter!

Now DrParker... Your comment was directed at the "spy" I assume?

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

In other words this guy stiffed you of an invite or something and you just wanted revenge... Cause I can tell you for a fact this dude IS NOT HOW THEY FOUND YOU!! Nor is THIS SITE how they found you all. You may or may not have noticed... Alot of people who use this forum also use ZP forums and many other forums. They gathered their intel from multiple sites you guys can assume what you want

On the side note: Even if this guy did report you its your own faults for not abiding by the sites rules. Example: A idiot robs a bank and gets caught... is it the guy who called 911's fault that he got busted or his own stupidity for trying to rob the bank?
    For your First Paragraph:I thought of that factor as well. However, how can you explain why only members at fst got account disabled not at others forum as you mention. If as you said they gather from other sites but only ban our members here, it makes me wonder how intelligent the staffs are besides coding

For Your second Paragraph reply:Thank you for your well example but if I was you i wouldn't say that. Who said I and other members here not follow the sites rules, you should think it twice before saying it. Just to clear it to you that, those are my friends, we join and participate in the same site has the same comon things and help each other for what we dont have.

-Also The Majority of these trackers that states that trading invites is forbidden have their own section or threads for invite tradings or offers so what's the difference?

-You may say that these trackers aims to get better members but who told you that most fst members aren't from the best and if u had an issue it will be some small numbers and u can ban cheaters or those inactive or others

-so what is your purpose of joining or openning sites. Isn't one of the most reason is making friends and exchanging knowledge ?

The users were from other forums as well. Zeropaid being another forum users were banned from. Alot of the users here use ZP as well as here. Users from other sites were banned as well.

Obviously >>>SOMEONE<<< wasnt following the rules. Since I highly doubt you have 600 friends you would have known and invited to the site. Giving friends invites is 1 thing but the whole city of kalamazoo is another.

I never said you guys were all bad. I acctually havent seen many users on here in the last couple months I have been here that were bad IN MY OPINION. The opinions of others may be a differant story.

They allow you to trade invites to sites that >>>ALLOW<<< invites to be traded. If someone mentions a site that doesnt allow them the staff ussually remove the invite offer.. (I know this cause I do the same on my site.)

As a matter of fact that is the reason I started my site. You will find some sites like uk* are community based where users talk alot and know each other. While others just are in it for the files and dont even talk. I guess its entirely up to each sites staff how the site turns out and what they expect the site to be like.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Ok here is the simple version

1)touvex isn't SERVERNET

2)touvex is amember who got SERVERNET ftwr account by Trading and afterthat he reported alot of fst members causing mass bans to alot of them

3)touvex is the spy who got caught after we have made avery hard and deep search to get him

4)touvex's acc screenshots is posted in public because he has finally been identified as one of the spies we were looking for and he can face all the shame and disgrace from all the members here who lost their accs because of him

capisci?
    Last edited by Invite Rights; 02-06-2007 at 07:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Ok here is the simple version

1)touvex isn't SERVERNET

2)touvex is amember who got SERVERNET ftwr account by Trading and afterthat he reported alot of fst members causing mass bans to alot of them

3)touvex is the spy who got caught after we have made avery hard and deep search to get him

4)touvex's acc screenshots is posted in public because he has finally been identified as one of the spies we were looking for and he can face all the shame and disgrace from all the members here who lost their accs because of him

capisci?

Perhaps if you were going to try and get anyone to understand what your saying you could post some ACTUALLY USEFUL snapshots of him doing something. Hmmm maybe a post with his username being the one posting it. Sorry to say you telling me that deleted user 11542 was him isnt enough to discredit someone. Like in courts you have to provide USEFUL, TRUTHFUL EVIDENCE to prove you case. I could go around saying you were wearing pink panties that were 4 sizes too small for you and nobody would beleive me really unless I had the evidence to back my statements. (They would probably beleive you were wearing pink panties btw)

Here would be the USEFUL type of snapshots you could use to prove your case... that is if you even had a slight bit of a case to prove.

Invite rites snapshot from site 1.

Snapshot2

snapshot3

Snapshot4

Snapshot5

Until you have something useful even in the vague shape of evidence I suggest you shut your piehole cause your just making yourself look dumb.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 02-06-2007 at 07:53 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Now that made me laugh.....
    Last edited by phrenzy; 02-06-2007 at 08:14 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    lol

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast