Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    how do you know that SomeOne1 was telling you the truth? he's obviously a liar and not to be trusted, since he's been busted selling invites on ebay...

i tracked that acc with somefriends and we all reached the same result that the only one who used that till it was banned was that spy named (touvex)
    exactly how did you track the account, unless you're an admin/mod at rabbit, there's no way for you to know who was using the account after it was supposedly traded.
    did i tell u that we got our proof from Servernet ,we have got some other resources man but i am not allowed to mention it for the security of those memebers

Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    where is the proof that touvex was using the account? none of your posts have contained anything other than speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    we are agroup of members who love that community very much
    no, you're a bunch of anonymous cowards who can't post these kind of accusations under your regular logins you use here.
    we have our resources of information which is pretty effective,we have been tracking this spy since sometime now and when we were sure we posted that thread also there are alot of easy ways to get the ips ,google it and u will find the results pretty amazing

although u mayn't found the information u wanted about the bust because if i said it ,it will just result in the spies in here being more cautious

We aren't using our main names here because we work undercover
    Last edited by Invite Rights; 02-05-2007 at 07:32 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    DISABLED PRIVS
    well, done !

btw.
    what DH stands for ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    great job!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Why does this thread make me laugh.......

It just does.....sorry....I guess people do not care about the "community" of the trackers they belong to....
    Last edited by phrenzy; 02-05-2007 at 02:52 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    Why does this thread make me laugh.......
    why? well lets see, cuz u dont understand the whole idea of fst community?)

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    hi

Dear Members and Friends

i am so glad today to annouce you that one of the ftwr spies has finally fallen into our hands

The spy was apart of leaking information about fst members to the ftwr staff after reporting alot of trades that has been done in the invite section and which has led to the mass ban of alot of FST members

This spy has betrayed FST members and make alot of members here lose their accs

I have been Tracking that spy since awhile now and we finally got his id and here is the story

Acouple of Weeks ago i have noticed amember reporting our trades at the invites section in the leak thread at the ftwr forums ,he reported everysingle trade that was happening in the invites section regarding ftwr and this is some screenshots from their leak thread

so i took the nickname that he uses there and after alot of hard work and searches that took some weeks i reached the guy who uses that nickname

i got to know afterthat that this member has traded that account with our spy in here and that acc the the spy uses wasn't traded by the spy and that he used it till the ftwr staff decided to ban the acc after his reports (for some unknown reasons-Probably because he has finished his job here after most FST members were banned and he also has his main acc there which is given to him by the admin himself)

Our spy has fallen finally and we are sure that anyone who betrayed fst members will fall sooner or later

The spy uses the name touvex here in FST and that's the link to his profile

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/touvex-118400

The Spy uses these mails also (Feel Free to do whatever u like to his mails)

[email protected]
    [email protected]

i have reached to his main acc at FTWR and what abig surprise to findout that he is invited by the admin there himself (take alook)

and here is some screenshots of the spy's accs at different trackers (he uses the same name )

This spy was atrader also who decided to betray FST members so if anyone would like to report him to any tracker ,feel free to do what u want guys

Thx alot for the Guys Who helped me catch this spy

Regards
    Invite Rights
    In other words this guy stiffed you of an invite or something and you just wanted revenge... Cause I can tell you for a fact this dude IS NOT HOW THEY FOUND YOU!! Nor is THIS SITE how they found you all. You may or may not have noticed... Alot of people who use this forum also use ZP forums and many other forums. They gathered their intel from multiple sites you guys can assume what you want.

On the side note: Even if this guy did report you its your own faults for not abiding by the sites rules. Example: A idiot robs a bank and gets caught... is it the guy who called 911's fault that he got busted or his own stupidity for trying to rob the bank?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    How are you getting him banned at other sites? Are the staff at the other sites really going to rule in favor of invite traders against a person who's reporting those who are going again their rules?

Melvin, I think Invite Right's point is that the person did it secretly, spying, as opposed to reporting people out in the open. That is what could be irking them. I'm also aware that this FTWR case is especially sensitive because appartently, FTWR had a deal with FST. Another thing that could be frustrating is that this person isn't even part of site staff.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well said Melvin... I do not understand the witch hunts that we have on this site for the "Spys". If you are willing to trade accounts for trackers that have rules against trading accounts, then why should you be pissed off when an account is banned. I just don't understand the amount of time and energy that goes into something like this, when the bottom line is your not supposed to trade accounts.

We all know that site admins our apart of this community and yet we freak out when accounts get banned because they were traded. Whos fault is it? Maybe it is just me, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I will take my invites and some of the cool people here giving me accounts, before I get caught up in this mess. All that time could have been spent on something constructive that would help the community instead of all this drama.

The trade section on this site is not a "secret" area and anyone can see what is going on there. So either you get a little smarter on how you trade accounts or you deal with the banhammer on the private trackers. No hard feelings against anyone here, I just do not see what the big deal is.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    touvex = someone1, couple of months ago he "traded" his FL acct with me and he had that username.

PS: looking at the mess he did on that trade, i have to say that this is no surprise to me.
    Last edited by scofield; 02-05-2007 at 10:23 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    touvex's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 9.9 View Post
    touvex = someone1, couple of months ago he "traded" his FL acct with me and he had that username.
    u kidding me right? i cant belive this is happening... i have never even seen ur name before!!! i have one FL account and it goes by the name of touvex, which i REGISTERED for on open signup. u can even ask the admins to check my ip, aginst all acounts! ever!

why does everyone have to randomly point finger with no proof what so ever. i wouldnt be surprised if u r in "invite right"s little gang of people...
    Last edited by touvex; 02-05-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast