Thread: Vice City

Does someone know how to knock off stores so that it shows up in the stats? Also I have done about 50% of the missions, and it is getting hard to get more, do I just keep driving around till I find more property to buy to get more missions? Thanks in advance! :beerchug:

2. Games   -   #2
    you take a gun, aim it at the guy at the counter, hell give you money every second or so...the most ull get is 3 or 4 stacks, every stack will give you one more star...wen he have u all his money, shoot him before he hits the alarm(thats why you should use a one soht kill gun like the python)

3. Games   -   #3
    ah ok I've tryed that but the guy just hit the alarm but I probaly did'nt point the gun at him and hold it on him! Thanks for the tip!

4. Games   -   #4
    Now if someone can give me a tip on getting missions faster then finding 1 property at a time and doing the 3 or 4 missions that are involved with that property (not getting anymore cell phone calls for missions). It would be awsome for any tips on that thanks! :beerchug:

5. Games   -   #5
    I have not played Vice City very long..i have a stack of games i have to install and test and burn.

But does your character always run...is there anyway to get him to walk.?

As i said i only played it for 15 min before testing other games

6. Games   -   #6
    Why do u want him to walk?!?! Hes slow as hell even when he runs fast (RSHIFT) and have to rest all the time.....

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by NoOne@23 May 2003 - 16:57
    Why do u want him to walk?!?! Hes slow as hell even when he runs fast (RSHIFT) and have to rest all the time.....
    complete paramedic mission and he can sprint without resting!

8. Games   -   #8
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    i dont no if u set the controls wen u installed it but if u did u would c a "Sprint" button, w/o u hitting that button, u WALK, u cant run 2 long either, u get very tired and then ur even slower,
    but like ugluk said, if u complete all the SubMissions 4 the paramedics, u will bable 2 nvr get tired while runing
    tYiA

9. Games   -   #9
    Yes you can set the speed he runs,walks at in the options menu and like the other posts were saying you really won't want to walk it is much to slow. Doing the paramedics mission's does get it so that you can sprint all the time and I would rather sprint all the time the just run because running even seems to slow after you get used to it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    here's anther tip: if you want to sprint longer (not having done paramedic yet) tap the sprint key instead of holding it down. real fast! like click click click click... you get it. he will sprint FAR longer before he gets tired.