Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Almighty

You also have to take into consideration that in the cyber world one can form any kind of image that he or she may want so by shounting slander and abuse to try make him self look ard he could in fact be an 8 year old midget living in his parent basement

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    OH SNAPS that scared the fuck outta me

anyway theres a sample vid now on irc

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    8 year old midget living in his parent basement
    ROFL...yup...I think you nailed that one on the head.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@25 May 2003 - 06:51
    OH SNAPS that scared the fuck outta me

anyway theres a sample vid now on irc
    hey stoner too close to the truth eh! , nice swearing too!, its not as if any kids on here

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+25 May 2003 - 06:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 25 May 2003 - 06:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--thegroggman@25 May 2003 - 06:11
    I imagine here in a few hours one will be up...
    damn better be up soon cause im stayin up all night&#33; i dont wanna wait in the lines on irc [/b][/quote]
    hey stoner , they better get one up or else stoner is going to get mad and stomp his feet. wha wha

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Actually, it appears there are three releases on VCDquality. One cam, one telesync, and an internal rip. The internal rip looks really good. I hope this movie is funny. Jim Carrey has been disappointing me as of late.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    pilkojr
    Has anyone seen this movie available on Kazza yet?

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    forq2
    I tried a couple so far but not it yet. One friend went to it not knowing it was opening night and thought it was pretty funny.

BTW if you guys keep taungting the leet newbie then then his posts will rise and he wont be newbie anymore cuz he cant just shut his fuckin mouth and stop bs ing crap

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Very weird that its already Sunday, and yet...still...nothing. I went and saw it on Friday. I thought it was funny, in the veign of Liar, Liar I suppose. Not bust your gut funny, but I laughed quite a few times. All in all it was Guuuuud (you&#39;ll get it after you see the film).

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    forq2, i&#39;m not even gonna respond to ur s**t ass remark
    and for the movie, most good ftp&#39;s already haveit and it&#39;s beginning to spread on IRC channels and , i don&#39;t know about torrents but as soon as i see one i&#39;ll gladly post it for you guys

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast