Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Almighty

Well, the movie coming out tommorow but since it's not extremely popular we probably won't see a cam or anything for a day or two after. I however am looking forward to it since I think it's gonna be pretty funny. Jim Carry is a funny guy but he hasn't done anything in a while. And since I don't want a "lot" of threads on this I thought I would make this early so there's hopefully only one or so.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I'm also one of Jim Carry fan. I think the cam version already came out, and I belived the dvd rip quility will comeout 3 or 4 week later.

Yeah! this is only one thread about "Bruce Almighty" and thank god that is no more "Matrix Reload" thread

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Hmm, where did you hear the first cam has come out?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm...Im highly doubtful the a cam of Bruce Almighty is already out, just checked ircspy, and the bittorrent sites...nothing.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    well do you think u could tell me some other bitterent sites because torrentse.cx is down

6. Movies & TV   -   #6

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    the centropy version of bruce almighty is already out

nOObs, you don't have to check ircspy and bittorrent shit sites to know if something is out, you have to check www.nforce.nl

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Bump

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Posessor@23 May 2003 - 06:18

nOObs, you don't have to check ircspy and bittorrent shit sites to know if something is out, you have to check www.nforce.nl
    Who are you calling NOOB? Bruce Almight is NOT out yet. The .NFO that you are referring to, was an April Fools joke.

Check out the bogus .nfo here.

How do you feel now?

Research or Beat It!
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #10

Whoa...didnt even notice this post. You only have 8 posts and you're calling other people n00bs? Right...well as Jibbler said the .nfo was a fake. Dont be so sure that something is out until youve verified it. If you had come in here and said something like, "Hey guys, I was checking nforce, and I saw that there was an nfo file for Bruce Almighty...anybody got any info on that?" Things would have been different. But you didnt...you came in here all cocky. And by the way, if a fie is not on ircspy, or vcdquality, or any of the bittorrent sites...you can pretty much say that its a fake.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast