Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Matrix reloaded.. merged....come on guys!

Poster BT Rep: +1
    SVCD is a higher quality format...and to answer your question, not all DVD players can read svcd's ...as for a way around it...well you could convert the svcd's back to mpeg format and then convert the mpeg to vcd...to find out how go here. Good Luck

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    djwero
    Whats the HASH for the Esoteric Version?

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    You can trick it, first your have to extract the mpeg out of the bin using Vcd Gear then you use what is called the supertrick

First get the program tmpgenc(if you havn't already got it) you can get from the download section on the front page http://www.k-lite.tk

Then once installed go file>mpeg tools and the first tag your see is "simple multiplex" select the mpeg as the video input and rest of the gaps will automaticly be completed, if you want you can change the output file name as this will over ride the extracted mpeg.
    Now go to type and choose "Mpeg-1 Video-cd" then run it, all this does is changes the headers and fools the dvd into thinking it's a vcd but it's still a svcd.

You might get an error like "buffer underun" ignore this as i have had this but it has caused no problems.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I downloaded Matrix Reloaded centropy ts version and I cannot view it on my pc (comes out black). Is there a fix of some type available?

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Do you have any codecs?
    You can use a program called GSpot to detect what codecs the movie use example DivX.
    If you have any codecs installed like DivX,XviD,then try uninstall them and install a codec pack called "K-Lite Codec Pack".

If you donīt want to install a codec pack,then install only the codecs you need to watch your movie (use GSpot)

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    vcd or mpeg version
    if its vcd
    all those codecs r unneeded

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    MPEG2 Video Decoder v. 2.0 build 2313:
    Download HERE

Install the MPEG2 decoder to play the video properly. I would recommend hooking up a TV to your comp so that you can watch Matrix Reloaded on a big resolution so that its not blocky.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Thanks guys! I'll try that. Looks like a long process...but oh well...we'll see. heh.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    i've just downloaded the torrent file of the matrix but am now stuck on what to do next. How do i watch it and how do i burn it to cd any help would be really appreciated
    P.S its the apm version if that makes any difference

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    F.A.Q.

There's muchos info in the ever-so-popular-Frequently-Asked-Questions.

Check out what it says about .bin files, if thats what you need to know.

Come on, just go ahead and read it, you wont regret it.

Cheers:

-GS-
    Spoiler: Show

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast