Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Matrix reloaded.. merged....come on guys!

i'm so new that i'm confused the download gave me 2 files cd 1 and cd 2 these have lots of rar files in them the problem is that i have no idea what to do from here please please can you give me some simple easy to follow instructions i will be forever in your debt

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yo whats up icon. Pretty simple steps here. Download either winace here or winrar here. Either one will do the job fine. Now once you have one of those programs installed, right click the first file in CD1 and choose to extract files...to whatever directory you want. Now youll have another folder with a bin and cue. Use Nero or 120% Alcohal or CDRWIN to burn these files to a VCD. Do the exact same thing for the rar files in the CD2 folder. If you dont want to burn the files to a disc...after youve extracted the bin/cue from the rars. Go download yourself vcdgear. It will extract an mpeg file from the .bin. All you need to do is start up the program, locate the bin...and you off. Cheers

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Your great so can i just check i've got this right if i want to burn it to vcd i just burn the file without touching it with vcd gear? i saw earlier on on the board that i need to burn it as an image is this right and will it play on ps2 and standalone dvd's sorry to asking so many questions but because your so cool i didn't think you'd mind

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Nah, no problem. Im here to help. Anywho, to burn it to VCD yeah just leave it in its bin/cue format. You cant actually play VCD's on PS2 unless you get a modchip for it, but VCD's will play on 95% of all DVD players. Anywho, to burn the bin/cue what I do is start up NEro Express, choose 'Disc Image or Saved PRoject', change the drop down menu to 'Image Files', and then find the cue file. And thats it, nero will do the rest. Hope it helps

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    you're sooper dooper you are

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I have an Apex from Walmart. It plays everything, SVCD included. You might want to pick one up, they are about $75 at the most. Plays mp3, VCD/SVCD, etc...
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    I have an Apex from Walmart. It plays everything, SVCD included. You might want to pick one up, they are about $75 at the most. Plays mp3, VCD/SVCD, etc... 
    Whoa...$75 bucks? And it handles SVCD's...[runs out the door]...

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    No shit!

i want one!

jibby, where on the eastern timezone are you? i know your somewhere fairly close, lol.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    theres a 710meg reloaded on htpp://www.torrentse.cx/ that plays straight 2 w.m.p. compressed from the 2.4 gig svcd centropy, quite good quality, divx

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    IceMaiden
    Don't worry to much it happens like that sometimes, what it is is that it doesn't always download in order so just wait awhile and try again..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast