Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Matrix reloaded.. merged....come on guys!

Er.. been there done that. It did not work. I used that program gspot and it said that there is no codec needed because it is uncompressed.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    SSTrunks
    i have kazaa on for 6 days and its always searching.... i uploaded smg like 3gbs and downloaded 0 bytes from matrix reloaded ctp
    this is so unfair

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Why not just search for the following files on Kazaa Lite?:

File: ctp-mr1.bin
    File: ctp-mr1.cue

File: ctp-mr2.bin
    File: ctp-mr2.cue

File: ctp-mr3.bin
    File: ctp-mr3.cue

I am sharing all of the above files and they are verified.

Search for those exact file names, download them and keep on sharing.

That is the Centropy copy of 3 SVCD's. You can use VCDGear to convert the .bin's to AVI's.
    You will also need the MPEG2 decoder to properly play the AVI's.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Originally posted by junkyardking@23 May 2003 - 13:08
    You can trick it, first your have to extract the mpeg out of the bin using Vcd Gear then you use what is called the supertrick

First get the program tmpgenc(if you havn't already got it) you can get from the download section on the front page http://www.k-lite.tk

Then once installed go file>mpeg tools and the first tag your see is "simple multiplex" select the mpeg as the video input and rest of the gaps will automaticly be completed, if you want you can change the output file name as this will over ride the extracted mpeg.
    Now go to type and choose "Mpeg-1 Video-cd" then run it, all this does is changes the headers and fools the dvd into thinking it's a vcd but it's still a svcd.

You might get an error like "buffer underun" ignore this as i have had this but it has caused no problems.
    Ok, in TEMPGenc Plus I was about to select the video input and I got an error "Illegal MPEG video stream" How do I go about fixing this? The MPEG extracted just fine from the Bin file, but I cannot select this mpeg file through TEMPGenc. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks again guys!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Black V0rtex
    Anybody knows where I can find... The.Matrix.Reloaded.SVCD.TS-Centropy (not at www.suprnova.org because it was too slow)?

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Originally posted by Zameus+24 May 2003 - 21:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zameus @ 24 May 2003 - 21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--junkyardking@23 May 2003 - 13:08
    You can trick it, first your have to extract the mpeg out of the bin using Vcd Gear then you use what is called the supertrick

First get the program tmpgenc(if you havn&#39;t already got it) you can get from the download section on the front page http://www.k-lite.tk

Then once installed go file>mpeg tools and the first tag your see is "simple multiplex" select the mpeg as the video input and rest of the gaps will automaticly be completed, if you want you can change the output file name as this will over ride the extracted mpeg.
    Now go to type and choose "Mpeg-1 Video-cd" then run it, all this does is changes the headers and fools the dvd into thinking it&#39;s a vcd but it&#39;s still a svcd.

You might get an error like "buffer underun" ignore this as i have had this but it has caused no problems.
    Ok, in TEMPGenc Plus I was about to select the video input and I got an error "Illegal MPEG video stream" How do I go about fixing this? The MPEG extracted just fine from the Bin file, but I cannot select this mpeg file through TEMPGenc. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks again guys&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Anyone know why I&#39;m getting this error? Or how to fix it?

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Yeah that version of tmpgenc can cause errors, what i suggest you do is download TMPGEnc Plus (English), version 2.512(8,092KB) from
    http://www.pegasys-inc.com/ then get the serial from
    http://serials.ws/all/?l=w&pn=4 just dont download the spywear as it is very persistent at asking.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    THat didn&#39;t work. I dl that version and still recieved the above error. Any other advice??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456