Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more give away

Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Revtt - 3 all gone sorry
    tl - 4
    add 1 rep point always welcome but not required.
    some ratio screens plz
    Last edited by router2004; 02-05-2007 at 07:15 AM. Reason: dd

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Last edited by KilUA FST; 02-05-2007 at 06:26 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    U might want to tell the people you are inviting to provide some ratio screens
    eee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby View Post

To tell you the truth people seem to be trading invites for rep points now and most of the time not even bothering to ask about ratio's.I guess when there rep gets way high up there the people are hoping they will be able to get the elite trackers easier,not sure.
    I'm not exactly directing this at you router as you did say that the rep point isn't required but i think most people will understand what I'm saying.I'm just agreeing with what onlinenooby is saying.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

To tell you the truth people seem to be trading invites for rep points now and most of the time not even bothering to ask about ratio's.I guess when there rep gets way high up there the people are hoping they will be able to get the elite trackers easier,not sure.
    I'm not exactly directing this at you router as you did say that the rep point isn't required but i think most people will understand what I'm saying.I'm just agreeing with what onlinenooby is saying.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ....lol...You might want to get net internet or a new mouse BTWKilUA FST i can give u a TL right now for nothing in return.
    eee

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post

If these people are hoping that higher rep points = easier entrance to elite trackers, then they're in for a big dissapointment. I wouldnt give my higher lvl invites to people here just because they hav many rep points. Id rather give it to someone whos been here longer and takes the time to help out others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast