Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any chance for pardon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    ... my heart is far from bleeding.
    It was a different story when you broke the rules though, wasn't it? You cried for days!

Why don't these people just make up another username, it's not as if the ones you have are the ones you were born with.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post

Why don't these people just make up another username, it's not as if the ones you have are the ones you were born with.
    Because that would be against the board rules:

Rule 13 - Banning/Moderation
    If you get placed on 'Moderation' or a 'Ban', do not circumvent that action by creating or logging into another account. Doing so can result in a permanent ban to all accounts.

You wouldn't do that would you?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    It was a different story when you broke the rules though, wasn't it?
    Yup, totally. I didn't get banned, well as far as I know. My rule break was saying to someone "If you want a pisexy invite then PM me an email address", specifically because they wanted to download stuff from Pisexy. I didn't know what rule I had broken. That was reported by some arsewipe as me breaking the rules. Someone who doesn't understand what the word trading means, obviously.

My heart isn't bleeding because they are doing something which I don't approve of, so when they get stopped I'm like, that's a good thing.

It was an altogether different story when you got banned tho'. You actually got banned. Tho' like you say you just circumvent it by using a different name.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    It was a different story when you broke the rules though, wasn't it? You cried for days!

Because they have to wait 30 days.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post

Because they have to wait 30 days.
    Good point, well made.

They've also got to make another 20 posts, oh noes.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    I dont want to create another username and i dont understant why i would have to do it. It doesnt have anything strictly to do with the invite section, because i barely do any trades and i have almost everything that i want in the private torrent world. So the 1 month, x number of posts doesnt make a difference if i wanted to make another username.

It bothers me not being able to get in and it doesnt have anything to do with trading. I want to continue posting with this nickname, without having the "Disabled Privileges" label. And i definitely dont want to go to the user control panel and see disabled privileges till 04-22-2015 05:59 AM. What arbitrary punishment is this?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    It's not arbitrary as I understand it.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Off-topic: Can I trade some of my accounts which I've had for over a month and have over 20 posts on for invites?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    It's not arbitrary as I understand it.
    It's obviously not arbitrary. It's totaly reasonable. The person who dished the punishment didnt ask me what happened, didnt care to know what happened. And still gave me disabled privileges for a whooping 8 years. Whats arbitrary about that?

He can give me 5 more years for writing this and that wont have anything arbitrary with it. It's his site (i presume) and he can do with it anything that he wants.

I dont know what you understand of this situation, but we're radically apart if you understand that an 8 year punishment is fair for the alleged infringment. I didnt abuse the invite system, i dont even care for rep points. I already said that i made a mistake. I dont think i should be punished for it, but it's not me that makes and enforces the rules. So i have no problem accepting a punishment. My problem is this arbitrary (hey, its my opinion) punishment.

And here probably ends my personal rant about this situation. I will not keep feeding it. I didnt even make this thread. It's not worth it.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    carbon75's Avatar Stronger than steel
    Maybe you could do some sort of community service.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast