Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Trackers Can You Keep Up With?

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Unsure

It has recently occured to me that keeping track of numerous accounts on various trackers is becoming a tad bit of a challenge. Due to members of FST being generous and giving me invites to several private trackers, I have "collected" quite a few. The task of keeping the ratios up on all of my accounts and deciding which trackers to put the effort into to become a PU has become a little overwhelming.

How many private trackers do you have?
    Out of those trackers, how many do you use frequently enough to become a PU?

Of course this is taking out the accounts you get just to trade for better ones.
    If you have a seedbox I am sure it really doesn't matter how many you have.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I have 40 sites but i'll maybe use 8 of them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i have somewhere between 40-50 trackers im a member of. i only check about 10 every so offten and and use 1-2 everyday. sometimes i hear about a site and try to sign up and find out im already a member! lmao

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    aryan1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i have signed up in more then 35-40 sites...but i use only 5-6 of them

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS
    well, at first u r excited because u r registering at the new place, but when u reach liek 300 torrent sites u r member at, it's rather become a nonsense,

like, u r not logging at one sites, and u r disabled for inactivity, then u feel angry that u los tacc in suc ha stupid way, so u keep doing to resignup there, and after finally done it, the story keps back ( u forget to login one a month, and ...)

so generally the optimum number of private tracker is about 15 (25 may also be acceptable but more than 30 is a never ending logging ect)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    You've got to prioritize them. For instance lets say you're like me.

I've got Demonoid, TorrentBytes, Filezone, Filelist, TL, Bitsoup, RevTT, SCC iPlay, and Digital Hive.

Now, I frequently use Demon, TL, RevTT, and SCC.

The rest I'll just login to on occasion to keep it from being disabled.

Now say those 4 sites left are somehow too much, three of them are 0-day's, so to slim it down more I'll drop the SCC into the pool of accounts I just login to to keep active.

So this'd put me down to 3 trackers to actually care about, my ratio on the other sites obviously isn't going to change because nothing's being done on them.

That simple, it's not hard.

Music lover, baby.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Damn, I thought I had alot. I belong to about 10 private sites and I frequently use about 6 of them. So far the only time when it has been difficult trying to keep up with them all was around Christmas when practically everyone was having free leech periods.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I'm registered in like 6, use 3 of them (TorrentLeech, OiNK, BitSoup)
    No Whining

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast