Thread: Chicago Xvid

Chicago xvid dvd screener. Is there a fix for the out of sync video/audio problem?
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;unsafe at any speed&#33;&quot;</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by corvair41@23 May 2003 - 06:31
    Chicago xvid dvd screener. Is there a fix for the out of sync video/audio problem?
    The more you dink&#39;em the more they stink&#39;em and the more they stink&#39;em the more you wanna dink&#39;em.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;unsafe at any speed&#33;&quot;</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    Chicago&#33;&#33; imo this film b better off watched silent

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by corvair41@23 May 2003 - 00:31
    Which version did you get?
    Each half is over 700KB?
    I had to dl CD2 (or 2CD as it is labeled) about 3 times to get a good copy.

I think it&#39;s a great movie, so it was worth the effort... and now that it&#39;s so widespread on the network it&#39;s not hard to find. Have you tried playing it on VideoLan? That player seems to handle problems that others will not...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    yeah im currently dl chicago now they if u read the variufeds on fast track CD2 had audio problems and they put a new one out called CD2 repack also CD1 didnt fit on a disk so they put a new one of that too

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Thanks for the help guys I&#39;ll give it a try&#33; [QUOTE]

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Before tossing the desynced file out try using divfix on it. Its fixed most audio/video desynch problems ive come across.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Thanks grogman This is an extremly helpful forum&#33;