Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: CZONE (c-zone) GIVEAWAY

Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by NaToLa View Post
    To bad 4 me that have asked 4 one just before this war of words have started
    Seems i'm one of the victims of that war, many thanks to the gentle person who have started it.
    I suppose if you find a bag full of stolen money, you are going to give all the money to the cops.
    Sorry for this, but don't think I did all of this for my own pleasure. The problem is almost no one seems to care about this thread, and the other guy won't stop until someone stops him.
    Anyway I can give you something for free if you want (I guess I'm not really the selfish and dangerous man as described earlier). I don't have czone, but I have some other stuff

ps : If I find a bag full of stolen money, I would try to take the money back to the people it belongs to instead of claiming it's mine. In that case anyway the guy didn't find the bag, he made it on his own...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaToLa View Post
    To bad 4 me that have asked 4 one just before this war of words have started
    Seems i'm one of the victims of that war, many thanks to the gentle person who have started it.
    I suppose if you find a bag full of stolen money, you are going to give all the money to the cops.
    Sorry for this, but don't think I did all of this for my own pleasure. The problem is almost no one seems to care about this thread, and the other guy won't stop until someone stops him.
    Anyway I can give you something for free if you want (I guess I'm not really the selfish and dangerous man as described earlier). I don't have czone, but I have some other stuff

ps : If I find a bag full of stolen money, I would try to take the money back to the people it belongs to instead of claiming it's mine. In that case anyway the guy didn't find the bag, he made it on his own...
    Vercors stop bullshiting again you and I know you were after czone you got it free from me and you used the account maybe even traded. By changing password you already claimed for the account. You are a liar since you dont have anything on me you should be banned afterall you can not attack people for no reason. Stop quoting wron accusations you dont have any proof or any shit If I was an admin here I swear I already banned your ass for changing this topic to a TRASH topic by misleading people, accusing the innocent and for wasting huge amount of my and other users time. If you dont have any shit to serve it freely just shut up or open up your own topic. You have bothered me with your private messages and you are just mad since you couldnt get many accounts but just ONE free account for me. As I pointed out earlier you are a racist, liar, time waster, accuser, bullshitter, and misleading people for jealousy. This is not a playground go play with your toys else where and I am not a toy. If you dont provide any proof than I demand for your BAN. and Do not make faulty and misleading proofs and show it as real or I have to kick you so hard and you will remember that in years for sure.

Your Quote
    Anyway I can give you something for free

Nobody wants anything from you. This is not your topic of freebies, Is that what was this all about Jealousy.

Your Quote
    Sorry for this, but don't think I did all of this for my own pleasure.

yes it was all for your pleasure people hated when you cut them out for good over for NOTHING. You just bring pain to people and that was only your pleasure. I know nobody liked it when you fu**ed up this topic.

Your Quote
    ... guy won't stop until someone stops him.

THATS SIMPLE JEALOUSY you just cant take it wont you. Who the hell are you to stop me who gives you that power. Dont think you helped people you just used them also You used account that I gave you.

Your Quote
    I don't have czone, but I have some other stuff

you are a big liar you get free account to czone from me and you admitted that you used it from this topic. LIAR.

Your Quote

First of all Nobody asked you your opinion, your opinion worths shit and I tell you why because you still accuse a board helper with absolutely no proof and you still waste everybodies time. I dont know yours but my time is precious. You are one ungratefull man you used freebie account that I gave to you and wanted more and because you have nothing to give freely you just simply got jelaous. DO NOT PLAY CHILDGAMES with me and STOP WASTING OUR TIMES. and for Your wrong accusations and lies may GOD forgive you. I hope you get that BAN for good.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'm not gonna bother with you anymore, so read the post I made on page 11 or else shut up

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    I'm not gonna bother with you anymore, so read the post I made on page 11 or else shut up
    Dont tell me to shut up jerk you have started all this nonsense and you are attacking and attacking and talking nosense. You accused me for nothing brought up all falsified information you can take that freebie account and shove it up at your ***. Ungratefull lying ****.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112