Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: CZONE (c-zone) GIVEAWAY

Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I may be wrong but I have a bad feeling about those accounts. Especially since 4pirates is turkish and the account he gave me is from a romanian guy (with 60GB uploaded and probably registered long ago)
    I don't want to make wrong accusations, but I guess you know what I mean...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    we shall see tomorrow what is with all the account's , but the problem is that i want his username from czone.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I wouold really love one. Romnanian trackers are the best...

ratios are in my sig, and i can update it if you want. (my ratios are better than that now)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    @kavalchuck : pm with email and i will send you one invite

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Member BT Rep: +1
    can i take one czone

here is my mail,[email protected]

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Invite received. Thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    most people that I served got champagne never used accounts Download: 0,00 KB and invites.
    I exactly know who to give what. It was a free service and even with free service they try to cut your way they always do thats what I hate at these freebie topics. Well I can go and come back 2 3 month later but that will never change the fact that I made some ppl happy here. And for my bait to that one asshole Ofcourse you got USED account and remember that you changed the data than started complaining thats expected but this will never change the fact that You used that account. Your type only sells people out and I am just a warrior you deserve what you got and pure people got fresh start from brand new accounts and invites. I really dont care about what rest thinks. You want to hang a man please do just understand that I was here long long ago and will continue my mission always helped people and always will whether I am hanged or cutted all the way wont change anything. It was about time that someone will sabotage a good thing BAM it is. Well I gave the service and I am proud of it fu*k the rest.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    Vercors account sent though I wish I didnt. (Disgracefull little sh*t instead of questioning me be greatfull that you got in, is this your way to say thank you whether I am here or not I make a free service I satisfied myself and thats more than enough for me just some people are real stupid.)
    You really expect me to be grateful while you gave me and everyone else hacked accounts? Those people who got their accounts stolen should be grateful aswell I guess?

I knew something wasn't right since the beginning, and every post you made kept reinforcing my thoughts.

Here is the 1st post you made on this forum :

Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    Hi there,
    this is my first day here and I will wait for a month or more for trades. Just I was going to ask you what is the ethics of sharing a hacked account because from my earlier trades they gave me hacked accounts (other than my name on it and full with ratios and stuff).
    What a surprise, you were talking about hacked accounts already...Not hard to understand what your question was about, you were in fact wondering if it was okay to trade hacked accounts on this forum.

Well the answer is NO!

Now just go away

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you still have any left i love to get 1. Many thanks.
    http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?i...listnewxu2.jpg

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast