Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: CZONE (c-zone) GIVEAWAY

m7b's Avatar raison d'être BT Rep: +4
    Thanks for account

how can i change email

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    most people that I served got champagne never used accounts Download: 0,00 KB and invites.
    I exactly know who to give what. It was a free service and even with free service they try to cut your way they always do thats what I hate at these freebie topics. Well I can go and come back 2 3 month later but that will never change the fact that I made some ppl happy here. And for my bait to that one asshole Ofcourse you got USED account and remember that you changed the data than started complaining thats expected but this will never change the fact that You used that account. Your type only sells people out and I am just a warrior you deserve what you got and pure people got fresh start from brand new accounts and invites. I really dont care about what rest thinks. You want to hang a man please do just understand that I was here long long ago and will continue my mission always helped people and always will whether I am hanged or cutted all the way wont change anything. It was about time that someone will sabotage a good thing BAM it is. Well I gave the service and I am proud of it fu*k the rest.
    Stop thinking you are doing for the good of everyone here, you gave them stuff you stole. Of course I changed the password of the account you gave me, otherwise you would have taken it back and given it to someone else. I will give it back to the original owner, because I'm actually caring about other people, not just pretending like you do.

You are not a warrior, you just need to grow up

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    It always makes me laugh when I read a sentence like "my mission here is ...".
    Some people really think God gave them a job on the net

Anyway, not that nice offer if what my friend Vercors said is true.
    Maybe you'll get banned soon?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Is this all changing the fact that you used me and changed all profile of that account well If you knew it why do you use USED account I tell you why because you will trade even that you dont have honor just you get used to backstabbing.

As you see I am honest I am replying to you Is asking a question about ethics for the first time is a crime here ? Is giving away freebies and making some people happy is a crime here ? Apologize me for my own accounts and invites that I gave here too. If you are saying you got an hacked account and used with your full awarness is equal to that hacking. Do you think bringing out my ident, my first question about ethic, or blaming me even for my fresh invites and accounts served here at this topic makes you a bigger man. Your kind doesnt have any dignity and mentality to understand I didnt do this for trade as you mention at your last reply but just for satisfying my need to share and make people happy. I want your apology for blaming me for the other brand new accounts and invites that I handed out here today. If you say your free account that I gave out to you it is hacked than it is your problem I will quote you my starting topic here but you can not understand it at all cause you are a moron anyways I will quote that just READ BETWEEN THE LINES you cant but atleast try.
    Last edited by 4pirates; 02-07-2007 at 12:14 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    READ IT CAREFULLY MORON

Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    it is time for some that hold extra or what I prefer for you to first time to see it. C-zone is all around tracker.

what I want from you honesty, 50 plus post here and not a must but If you are satisfied with it rep me.

This is a public service from me to you and the condition is I can give accounts or invites thats what I will decide and do not get complain after you use the account dies diables or bans just think it that these are my test accounts and lifecycles are vary so just for the firsttimers I am opening that door for testing purposes. After you get in use it abuse it I dont care. I will hand pick persons who wants these accounts from this topic and please no private messages for free invites of any kind from me to you.

Lets start.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    If you want to change the email on czone you will recive a confirmation email on the old email adress and after you confirm that email you will recive a new email on the new addres email.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    BigJoe75 your brandnew invite has been sent.

guys I am closing for today please no more pms or replies here for invitations as you see people dont like freebies to be served here because I am degrading the value of czone and czone traders feel the pain for it. Look up and you will see who is selling his soul and burning for that matter.

enjoy that freebies.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ha don't worry I read it already (quite hard if you ask me though). You just acknowledged those accounts weren't yours, so I got what I wanted

By the way I'll repeat this once again :
    Of course I changed the password of the account you gave me, otherwise you would have taken it back and given it to someone else. I will give it back to the original owner, because I'm actually caring about other people, not just pretending like you do.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    wyh dont you respond to my question ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    I may be wrong but I have a bad feeling about those accounts. Especially since 4pirates is turkish and the account he gave me is from a romanian guy (with 60GB uploaded and probably registered long ago)
    I don't want to make wrong accusations, but I guess you know what I mean...
    If he have invites he can create the accounts he want to create and with the usernames and country flags he wants to, i have duplicated accounts in this situation and in those accounts i'm chinese, i'm italian, i'm japanese, i'm martian....you get a free account with all the freebies and now you think the account is stolen. Now that you have what you wanted, you are trying at all costs that 4pirates stops giving out what he have to give 4 free to other people who wants and needs it. You don't conplain before you get your free account, only after.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast