Thread: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4

Poster
    Jus yesterday, I was testing out my ADSL connection by downloading heaps of files off HTTP websites and all went well. And in the process, I found a gem as well , I downloaded 3 demos for the sake of it and Tony Hawk Pro Skater (which I thought since the previous releases that it's some corny kid game) was one of em.
    It turned out that the graphics are pretty neat and the gameplay is equally enjoyable. I'm not promoting this game whatsoever, and may be a bit undeducated in my compliments since it's the first THPS instalment that I ever played. I actually got hooked for about 3hours trying out all the tricks possible in every combination until I finally got bored and retired to playing CS. And the next day, which is today, I decided to make a comeback...hehe, it's actually pretty addictive.

So, I downloaded the demo and although most of the things were locked (The Hulk was way worse, you only can play one scenario and there goes your 175mb download) it still kept me occupied for a while. I was wondering whether anyone played the demo yet, share my thoughts and is eager for the retail to be released. I'll definitely go for the .bin when it's released. All comments go below as replies.

2. Games   -   #2
    i have tony hawk 4 for ps2, its very addicting, i can score 2 mil in 1 combo without codes on , but isnt it hard to go around and do tricks on the computer?? or do you have a controller?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    2mils? ouch, I think the best combo I did (it's demo) was 3000+
    Maybe I should get the game on ps2 . Now that I recall, THPS4 was released on the ps2 ages ago. oh well, the concept on ps2 is old but fairly new on PC.

4. Games   -   #4
    DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE ON PC BUT I KNOW THPS4 IS REALLY GOOD ON PS2 AS MY FRIEND HAS IT. THE GRAPHICS ARE A GREAT IMPROVEMENT AS IS THE WAY YOU DO THE LITTLE SUB LEVELS BY GOING UP AND TALKING TO PEOPLE.

5. Games   -   #5
    yeah, hey redrival can you post a screen shot of the graphics of it for the computer??

6. Games   -   #6
    can someone post a link for where you can download the demo from then or any other retail version, whatever is available?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    okay. I'll post it here. Need to find a host first.
    Try finding a download location closer to you. BUt I used the one on ausgamers.com.
    If you wish, here's the link:

8. Games   -   #8