Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Love Her...

Well...I dont know who to open my heart to about what i feel so I'll just do it here...
    See...there is this girl i went out with for over a year...on year and 7 months and one day to be more exact...We broke up but I still think of her every day, night and morning...She loves me but many things happened so she got tired of me I guess...I regret everything and now I'm alone. I have no one. I love her and I know she loves me too...God I wish I could turn back when I cared for no one but me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    What exactly do you regret. Were you a bastard to her?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Very Large Member
    It could be worse mate,my wife left me a week ago.The solution lies in the bottom of a pint glass(temporarily at least)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    A beer mat?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Chill out dog, shell come back. Dont worry.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Catracho@22 May 2003 - 22:04
    We broke up but I still think of her every day, night and morning...She loves me but many things happened so she got tired of me I guess...I regret everything and now I'm alone. I have no one. I love her and I know she loves me too...God I wish I could turn back when I cared for no one but me
    if it was true love, why doesnt she wanna be with you? i know its painful to go through a break up, but dont pretend if its really over. besides it sounds like you have issues yourself if by losing your girlfriend you are left all alone!
    get out there and sort out your life, find new friends, get new hobbies, but for gods sake, dont become depend on 1 person again....and smile! lifes too short!!!
    B)
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I see I'm getting some good repplies about this...see the thing is that she still talks to me, when she wants to see me she tell me. I saw her today and told her how i felt. She said she felt the same way for me too. I told her what my feelings were toward her and that still cared for her.
    The reson she isnt with me is because I at some point I acted as a jerk I deeply regret that now and I'd do anything to get her back...girls hate that but I did. That's what i regret now.

Also I'm not exactly alone...I have more than one girl I can go out with. In fact I tried dating another girl just last week but when I went out with her I didnt know what to say or to do...The only thing I could think of was Paula...She's in my heart, and brain...

She's like a computer worm...She has taken over my head, and heart untill both crashed (

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@23 May 2003 - 00:20
    A beer mat?

@Catracho: lillmiss is right mate,you gotta go out and rebuild your life again and make new friends,hobbies and interests.Anything that will take your mind away from the hurt.
    You need to remember that in the grand scheme of things,Paula is one girl out of millions,someone else will come along in time and I guarantee you that you will wonder what all the fuss was about.Give it time and remember the most important thing..................................DONT LET THE BUGGERS GRIND YOU DOWN!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I got hurt badly man see...I used to go out with not only one girl at the same time...two sometimes three. The thing is when i met her i just wanted what every guy wants...(well maybe not evey guy but most guys) BUT then I got to know her and new feelings grew. I liked those feelings so I told my self "I'll give myself a chance to make a comitment to this one girl only" so Paula became all i had...I didnt cheat on her. Never tried to go out with other girls although i almost did mess with this one but then I didnt anyway...That whole thing about giving my self a change of commitment to one girl only was what screw me up I am now beeing f***ed up by those feeling that once brought me happiness....

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Fasttracker A
    Sentence fragment

Dude grab some tissues ,who wants to be w/ you.
    I mean your all crying telling ,her how hurt by this you are,
    and the way you must sound to her in your whiney voice
    "I love you ,Why dont you want to be with me anymore ?"

Listen to your self Your pathetic,you talk like your a player .
    Sounds like you have just been played .
    Just like basketball and kobe bryant,the lakers loose so he goes off crying like a bitch.

You both desrve it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast