Thread: Wats Is Better...

which one do you think is better? i am using kazza lite and edonkey but wat do u thikn is the best of the three(in topic description)???????

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    emule. emule plus is a mod for emule, there are plenty of other mods. i use the sivka mod myself. try out the standard client first, then when you get used to it, check out a couple of mods if you need more features.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    which one is faster? emule or edonkey? i think both names mean thyre slow....

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    it depends on what you download of course, but in general emule/edonkey is slower than kazaa. and edonkey is rather buggy...

i recomend emule. it finds sources faster.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Shareaza, supports eDonkey(emule), BitTorrent and of course Gnutella2!
    btw shareaza is very fast!
    four best program in one.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    emule plus
    is what i use
    along with other stuff
    higly recomended

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    imported_The__One
    Well, I don't think there is one best one, each one is better for specific things. For example, Kazaa has fast speeds, and is good for downloading files up to 100MB (or more, but U run the risk of getting a corrupt file). Emule is steady and slow, it's speeds are very low, when compared to kazaa, but corrupt/fake files are practicly nonexistant (very good for rare, large files). Edonkey and emule are the same thing, only emule is a little more sofisticated.

Now Shareaza is good because it integrates the emule's network, with Gnutella 1 and 2, and has pretty fast speeds, but only when the person U'r downloading from is from the Gnutella network. But, in most cases, U'll see about 100 emule sources for every Gnutella source, so the speeds aren't all that great (not untill more ppl adhere to the Gnutella 2 network at least...)

So, if I were to choose a best overall one, it'd be emule, but for best results, use both Kazaa and emule.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    now im using kazaa and edonkey...can emule take hashed from www.filedonkey.com?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    emule is basically like edonkey in almost everyway, so yeah.
    try shareactor.com and sharelive.com