Thread: 753mb

Poster
    Can i over burn a CD this much? and if i cant how do i burn this to a CD then?

2. Games   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Why don't You buy 800MB CD's?

BOT

3. Games   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You neglect to mention what file type it is - if it's a BIN don't worry about it; BINs are notorious for shrinking considerably when converted to ISOs. WinISO can do such a conversion.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    its already an ISO file and its at 753. and i dont think my burner supports 800 MB CD's

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    in my experience, just because a bin/iso has a certain size don't mean that the CD will. i burned a bin recently on a 99 min CD cause i believed it would not fit on my 80 min CD:s. afterwards, i saw that it would have fitted on a standard 70 min CD..

6. Games   -   #6
    Just use the "burn image" option in your software, it will burn fine....i have burned ISOs and BINs that appeared to be over 800MB....when you "burn image" you will see the actual file size is under 700MB

I use to install all my Images with Daemon Tools , and compress the ones over 700MB so i could save them on a CD.

Then i found that anything over 700MB is just the packaging....remember the Image you are using originally came from a 700MB CD.

Use Alcohol 120% and click the Image Burning Wizard

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    im gonna use Nero but after u have chosein the file and ur ready to press burn it says "Creat Image" do i check that?