Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats Games...

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I had over a .7 ratio for a couple days after building my ratio up for weeks (internet only stays on for 6 hours a day so it takes a while for me) and I tried to login to my account and it said account disabled! They don't even show contact information on their website. I'm so pissed because I seed everyday for as long as my internet stays on and I've been seeding almost every game I've downloaded.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    the same exact thing just happened to me. i went to bed last night at .7 ratio, woke up disabled. ive been looking everywhere on the internet for a way to contact them, and the ONLY way to is if you are registered and dont have a disabled account. id even be willing to donate to them to get this mess fixed but i cant contact them to make that offer.

if anyone here has some method of contacting them, please pass the info along that i was a couple percent away from meeting the deadline

username is malakar

thanks!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    dont use same username here and on torrent sites it can get you banned

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hello all just to let you know that i did get a PM once but not for low ratio. It was a mass PM so i guess everyone got it. It actually said you should not seed too much.....thats bizzare. Other trackers encourage lots of seeding. I stopped using it and i think it went for inactivity.

Blackcats games is an awesome site and all but it can be slow.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Other than that it's really easy to seed there as they have by far the best seedbonus i've seen in any site.. Just see 3-4 days after you finish your download and you get back what you have downloaded

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    black cats is great. 5 for content

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Weird I've never had any problems with BlackCats, nor have I heard of anyone else having problems there before this. Only thing I can remember is when they got hacked, everyone lost their accounts. As for the over seeding bit, I don't know what their reasoning behind it is. I don't exactly agree with it either, more seeding the better!
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    micky3840's Avatar LOVE TORRENT FILES BT Rep: +5
    ill have to have a look at the site

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by micky3840 View Post
    ill have to have a look at the site
    It's has open signups....
    keep on trying....

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    signups now closed...

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast