Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Canadian ISP Rogers

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117
    Is it necessary for me to get SSL??

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tehran-iran(toronto)
    Age
    35
    Posts
    533
    my isp is rogers and my provider is usenetserver and i think ssl is include in all usenetservers!! but i heard even if you dont have ssl rogers would not be able to trace you...

  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    i also have rogers and been downloading like the world was coming to an end an yet with out a single word from rogers think u should be aight

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    just a note to rogers users the usage monitor is back up and running...not sure when they are going to start charging for going over the cap but it could be soon..I hear its 1.25$ per gig

  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by accat13 View Post
    just a note to rogers users the usage monitor is back up and running...not sure when they are going to start charging for going over the cap but it could be soon..I hear its 1.25$ per gig
    shit.

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117
    Does SSL prevent rogers from monitoring your d/l?

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Rogers gives a 100 gb limit on their high end service , whats not to like ?

  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Rogers gives a 100 gb limit on their high end service , whats not to like ?
    OMG!

    I download about 350GB a month. That would be 312,5$ just for the shit over the limit.... and whats the price for the service?

    I pay about 49.00$ for unlimited (most services are) @ 8Mbps in Sweden.

  9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    There is a cap on the extra fee but I'm not sure what it is 20$ rings a bell. But I'm not sure of the exact amount..

  10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce
    I download about 350GB a month. That would be 312,5$ just for the shit over the limit.... and whats the price for the service?

    I pay about 49.00$ for unlimited (most services are) @ 8Mbps in Sweden.
    350GB isn't too much, about 10GB+/day, almost GAMES? hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •