Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Songs played backwards

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Back in my school days when backtracking was all the rage we had a special lesson by Christians telling us why bands we should avoid listening to because they were devil worshipers! the only ones that have stuck in my mind were AC/DC KISS and Toyah :S
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #12
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    The Britney one was quite funny.
    That was quite good ya
    What a whore, she just had to put some secret "fuck me" message in one of her songs... who knows her other songs might have more stuff like that

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    haha the britney one was awsome.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda View Post
    Back in my school days when backtracking was all the rage we had a special lesson by Christians telling us why bands we should avoid listening to because they were devil worshipers! the only ones that have stuck in my mind were AC/DC KISS and Toyah :S
    We had a Christian friend who was into that stuff. In a fit of zealous something or other he made to demostrate on my record player until I pointed out it was £45 stylus and he was one finger turn from martyrdom. He came back with tapes but if anything they sounded even more dubious than these ones (apart from the Britney one which shows the underlying power that governs the universe is irony).

Mind you I could never see those pictures with the splodges and dots that were all the rage a few years ago either.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12