Thread: PS3 question

ExtraSharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Has anyone used any of the ports on the front of the PS3 to download files onto the hardrive?

WHat about games? You can download demos from the sony store and open them like regular files. Are there trackers that have this stuff?

2. Games   -   #2
    gROD's Avatar DEEP stats BT Rep: +3
    you would need a very big usb pen drive to do it, but i think it may be possible

3. Games   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I havnt tryed it yet.. I got my PS3 imported from Hong Kong and got a work around to get to the Asia PS store to download demos

sucks that the PS2 games are region locked fucking Sony thanks a lot have to keep my old Ps2 to play those games

4. Games   -   #4
    Will the processor in the ps3 be too fast for the ps2/ps games? saw the video just now, doesn't look compatible. surely not? is it? sorry dumbass here, help.

5. Games   -   #5
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    At the moment PS3 comes with the old PS2 processor built in, just for the backwards compatibility. So, technically when you stick a PS2 game in it's just like running it on a PS2.

<Insert something about frame rates and refresh rates and frame limiters here>

God, why am I posting in GaymeWorld?

6. Games   -   #6
    chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    I've seen PS3 games on Bittorrent. As of now, though, there is no way to play them. As far as putting files on a USB pen, you can do that. I've played music and video off it. I haven't tried copying to HD, but I don't think you can do it.

7. Games   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    LOL PS3 games on Torents what a waste of time for now

8. Games   -   #8
    Yah, no games worth a blank blue ray anay way