Thread: Matrix Reloaded

I am jus currently d/l matrix and was wondering does it actually fit on a 700m cd or would i have to use the larger capacity disc?? As my cd writer does not support the 90mins cd's!!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    which version are you downloading, and where are you downloading it from and i can tell you

3. Games   -   #3
    U can burn all 4 discs to 4 700mb CD's, i used nero to burn them.

4. Games   -   #4
    IM getting it from Bittorent and god its running slow lol !!
    B)

5. Games   -   #5
    i got it from bittorrent and it ran real fast

6. Games   -   #6
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    ok so i am just finishing downloading disc 4 now, can anybody post exactly what to do with the files? I opened up an archive in cd 1 with win rar, there is a .bin and a .cue, do i just have to extract these and burn them? Is that it? there are lots of win archives each showing the .bin and the .cue, and they appear to be 780 something megs, is that a prob? Normally I just get the bins and cues so Im a little confused about this

cheers for any help

7. Games   -   #7
    just ignore all the other files and burn the .bin or .cue to CD using nero or any other burning software, it does work as i did it

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by RGX@26 May 2003 - 11:24
    ok so i am just finishing downloading disc 4 now, can anybody post exactly what to do with the files? I opened up an archive in cd 1 with win rar, there is a .bin and a .cue, do i just have to extract these and burn them? Is that it? there are lots of win archives each showing the .bin and the .cue, and they appear to be 780 something megs, is that a prob? Normally I just get the bins and cues so Im a little confused about this

cheers for any help
    If you're talking about Enter the Matrix go to this Thread
    All info about it is posted there.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

9. Games   -   #9
    Best is if you just buy the game, like that the people that make such games get something for it!!
    Good gmes you just have to buy.....

10. Games   -   #10
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    cheers bic, and yeah i was planning to buy this, as I wanted to support the company, but I have ahd a recent COMPLETE drain of funds, and dont have the 40 quid spare