Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Azureus 2.5.0.4 crap

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    has anyone else noticed what a POS azureus has turned into? It may well have always been a POS, but was always a familiar app for me, but has anyone noticed when making torrents with it, it cant seem to find the file you are sharing, it always makes a new file or folder? Its almost impossible to seed anything with it unless you downloaded the file.

I just wondered if anyone else noticed this retarded behaviour. I have since deleted AZ and went with utorrent. Just wondered what you thought.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I never had that problem with Azureus although I do go with uTorrent because I don't ave the space to spare on my HD.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    utorrent its better

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I use azureus and it seem good to me

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    hehe.. to each his own.. but strangely you have a lot of happy campers that have gone from Azureus to uTorrent and never looked back, while the opposite way is hardly ever mentioned

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i have both in my pc but perfer az to utorrert i get the seedings
    and the dl speeds i need
    preference is yours

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I have only tested az on occasions when new clients came out just to know the new features. I prefer Utorrent and not sure what you mean about the speeds Ive never had speed issues with utorrent. AZ would cause more speed issues in my opinion since it uses too much ram and other pc resources.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    well, AZ used to automatically know when you had the file when making a seed, it would check it, and then seed it. Now, you have to manually point to the file, otherwise it ignores it, makes a new file, add a 1 to the end and starts downloading like you dont already have the file. ya know what I mean?

I always liked AZ, but utorrent is defintly lighter on the pc, so i guess I'll just stay with utorrent.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS
    well, u may install ms java insted of sun's, then azureus wil lrun a little faster.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I use azureus and it seem good to me its the besttttt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast