Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Why Don't Some Share

Poster
    And I share because it is beneficial for me to share -- whenever I find a fast upload, I check to see if that person is sharing files *I'm* interested in -- because if so, they have a better-than-average chance of giving me a decent download speed. I let those with similar interests find MY files so I can find theirs.

SeK612 and others, you do realize that if you don't limit the number of shared files (about 500 max or even fewer popular files) AND limit the upload bandwidth (unlimited speed and unlimited number is for unlimited connections -- I haven't seen many) you can EXPECT slowdowns. But if you do put in reasonable limits KL++ can share and you'll never see an appreciable difference unless you're on a slower 56k.

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    BANNED
    I
    dont share because I dont feel obligated to. I cancel all downloads and quickly move the files away. The main reason is orginization. Nothing last more than 2 days on my computer I quickly burn everything to DVD-R. Im a media whore I leave my computer on 24/7 and d/l hundreds of files at a time. I have a Program to move them as soon as they are complete. You can hate me all you want and flame me all you want but that still wont change anything. I dont believe in sharing I only take and I have full right to do so.

x
    ok lets all do what u do and take ur advice hmmmm..... how many files would u then be able to dl...... ill tell ya 0

You will change your way of thinking when i track your IP down, if you think it cant be traced through this forum, guess again..... 

Good Luck

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    i share but what i whont to know why share i mean we have kazaa lite our participation level stays at 1000 why share i donot know why i share but i am going to stop may be i donot know pm me tell me why i have to share if it is good i will still share

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    BANNED
    i share but what i whont to know why share i mesn we have kazaa lite our participation level stays at 1000 why share i donot know why i share but i am going to stop may be i donot know pm tell me why i have to share if it is good i will still share and donot give me non of that talking about kazaa lite is nothing with out chareing non of that

wtf

who taught u english????

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    sorry i type to fast

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    Poster
    Originally posted by loz@31 May 2003 - 22:24
    BTW I'm on k-lite 1.7.2 now.
    why??
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    BANNED
    :flame: :flame:

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    SeK612 what type of connection do you have?
    I have a 56K connection (and always have). I've tried limiting the download speed but people still manage to get high speeds of me. Its just annoying when your on Kazaa to get a file, which takes ages as it is, and you cannot stop people from downloading from you (and extending your download time by hours) without removing popular files from your list.

I wouldn't say I'm a leecher. I'm happy to let people download things from me so long as its not at the same time I'm downloading something (which is all the time I have Kazaa running )

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    I wouldn't say I'm a leecher. I'm happy to let people download things from me so long as its not at the same time I'm downloading something (which is all the time I have Kazaa running  )

I'm on 1.7.2 because I like it better than the new versions

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    I don't get it! It seems like some people has no life and use all their time staring at Kazaa. I work all day, come home turn on Kazaa observe that some people are uploading and I am if I'm lucky downloading, I have the privacy patch so some people might choose not to share with me even though in reality I share quite a lot. There are so many interresting things you can spend your time doing, Kazaa should not be your whole life, I mean I'm surprised at the time and effort people use investigating if people are sharing or not. Face it, someone who behaves as battousai 1983 you can only feel sorry for I'm sure he has the same problem as the tinman from the wizzard of Oz!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast