Thread: Font Request

LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Dear Readers,

Ehh this is going to be a tough one but I was wondering if anyone happened to have the following fonts:

'Frutiger BoldCn'
    'HelveticaNeue BlackCond'

Reason being I need them to encode something and the person who gave me the file left on vacation before i could ask him as I didn't know I needed them (Until I opened the file), so I was just seeing if anyone might have them as I tried Google and only links that came up were the ones where you have to purchase them..

I tried 'dafont.com' without luck.

Thanks in advance.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sorry, tied looking inoffice '07 and photoshop cs2. No Luck!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks for trying yeah, my first place I checked was Office 2k7 as well as I chose to install the extra fonts, then I tried dafont.

Thanks again.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Sorry for the dbl post here is a preview and I was wondering if anyone can name the font that is used for the 100 KISS part...