Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I have a free oink invite?

clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    How they hell did this guy guy get an invite?! I put a post right after his, with a ratio screenshot, invite offers, plus I have a ton of rare music to share.....god dammit

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    How they hell did this guy guy get an invite?! I put a post right after his, with a ratio screenshot, invite offers, plus I have a ton of rare music to share.....god dammit
    Does it matter? Post constructively (not just one-liners to news posts like most of those in your first 20) and people can gauge better whether you're worthy.
    Bitch a lot and you'll be turned-upon like bor.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    How Come I am Searching for Oink from about amonth
    and None Helped me

Surly this Forum has very generous Members
    My Mail : [email protected]
    and I can trade with Both SCC and Kludd and IPtorrent also

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    i also need oink but no one gives it for free :/

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    whoever gave this guy an invite seems pretty dumb. he only has thirty four posts in one whole year.
    How are they dumb? i gave him a free invite to a different site but i dont consider myself dumb...

In the past ive given 6 oink invites out for free to people on this forum regardless of post count, does that make me dumb? No - it actually makes me kind, i choose to use my invites rather than have them stack up before trying to selfishly trade by asking for stuff in return.

Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    Because you dont seem like a very nice person, plus if people have ratio screenshots it shows me that they dont need a helping hand onto the torrenting ladder so i might as well use that invite for someone who actually will benefit from my help.

BTW guys, once upon a time i tried to give an invite to someone on zeropaid and as a result got my invites stripped so i dont have any for now
    Last edited by Ratzy Rox; 02-13-2007 at 10:13 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    some1 called me dumb ........
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Just my 2 cents, hope is "worth" something, Invites are just like Trading, U have to take a "chance", either U sit on a pile of Invites, nad let that go to waste or U really can help someone who is struggling to get ahead.
    But, ofcourse, it is NOT THAT SIMPLE, as we all learnt, it can come back and "haunt" the Inviter sometimes, so as any Trade. So where do U draw the line., ONLY from wisdom and experience and your gut feeling [ TRUST that]

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    cresendoll's Avatar koneko BT Rep: +1
    Ok, I'm closing this topic but just want to have a last word as well =P

Rude, kind, generous or greedy, you get what you are and give yourself. And thank you much to all the nice people at this forum. You rock my day =)

Oh and btw, I'm a girl...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12