Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Good Anime & Ratings:

graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I must say I'm not a big anime watcher, but I recently watched the whole death note series.

The battle of wits and uniqueness of the whole anime blew my mind.

The way it was written was so intelligent that you get a warm feeling every time something is deducted by previous actions down to the percentage.

Anyone who is the least bit interested in anime, should atleast watch the first 3 episodes...
    If your not hooked by then..... idn what to tell you lol.

~~~~~~~~

I am currently watching monster as I was referred to watch it by people who said it was similar to death note...
    I must say it isn't nearly as good as death note, and I am having trouble keeping interest in it....
    I agree wholeheartedly. The battle of wits among the two people is extraordinary. I didn't watch it after the 13th episode I think, because I didn't get time and that the anti - hero factor had risen quite up.

Now, since you suggested anime with battle of wits. Then I definitely recommend you to watch Code Geass (both Season 1 & 2). It is a little violent at times, but seriously mate.. You need to watch it.

Air Gear is alos one of my favorite. Sad, though that it didn't continue to next season and all.

Hungry Heart is my very first and favorite anime of all times. Having passion and being about soccer, well I certainly liked it.

And another good anime I found was God Save Our King or Kyou Kara Maou. A really good series.

I even downloaded 40 GB worth of bleach to watch it around 3 months ago. Unfortunately I've not been able to keep my patience and went on to read the manga
    (which I sorely regret). According to me, its very interesting for the very first 50 episodes and such.

And watched Toradora yesterday. Found it to be okay.

Edit : Forgot to add "Detective Academy Q" , "Full Metal Alchemist" and "Kaze No Stigma". A must watch.
    Last edited by graywolf; 06-22-2010 at 03:29 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    You should watch

BASILISK
    Death Note

CLASSIC animes! Youll love em.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    n00b
    Me here:
    I watched GunGrave. Very nice story. In the present i watch NARUTO, this is one of my favorite anime

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    naruto
    BLEACH
    gto

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    category6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    code geass +death note top of the line anime

i think naruto makers have to consider making two episode a week man we are bored
    haha hhhaha the digital dong

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    These are all the one's I've watched so far and they're all great.
    Claymore
    Fairy Tail
    Baki The Grappler
    Death Note
    DBZ

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ginatama, One Piece, Naruto & Gundam Series

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345