Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all about sex

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.
    Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. "How do you feel about sex?" he asked.

"Well," she said, responding very carefully, "I'd have to say, I would like it infrequently."

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, then, looking over his glasses, he casually asked... "Is that one or two words?"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Two men were talking. "So, how's your sex life?"
    "Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex."

"Social Security sex?"

"Yeah, you know; I get a little each month, but not enough to live on!"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Little Tony was staying with his grandmother for a few days. He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her, "Grandma, what is that Called when 2 people are sleeping in the same room and one is on top of the other?"
    She was a little taken aback, but decided to tell him the truth. "It's called sexual intercourse, darling."

Little Tony just said, "Oh, OK" and went back outside to talk and play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it is not called sexual intercourse! It's called Bunk Beds, and Jimmy's Mom wants to talk to you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The nun teaching Sunday school was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven, which part of your body goes first?"
    Suzy raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands."

"Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?"

Suzy replied, "Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first."

"What a wonderful answer!", the nun said.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Sister, I think it's your legs."

The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face. "Now, Little Johnny, why do you think it would be your legs"?

Little Johnny said, "Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the other night. Mommy had her legs straight up in the air and she was saying, 'Oh God, I'm coming!' If Dad hadn't pinned her down, we'd have lost her."

The nun fainted.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by baccyman View Post
    An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.
    Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. "How do you feel about sex?" he asked.

"Well," she said, responding very carefully, "I'd have to say, I would like it infrequently."

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, then, looking over his glasses, he casually asked... "Is that one or two words?"

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    my favourite is the 4th one mann thats the funniest ones.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    r0fls.

0 was a typo but hey, it works.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    HAHAHA the first one is quite good

6. Lounge   -   #6
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    lol, great baccyman

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Nice
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

8. Lounge   -   #8
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lol 2nd 1 piss my side off

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol, I was laughing pretty hard by the 3rd one

10. Lounge   -   #10
    max2005's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    quite good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast