Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video File

Poster
    Lately a few cams I have downloaded haven't worked to well for me. I can't find the right codec. I have tryed K Lite codec pack, Nimo 9 Beta 1, and Nimo Lite pack and everytime I try to watch cam's with this codec (Matrix2, X2) I have sound buy the picture is grey! No they are not fake files but I need the right codecs and don't know where to get them from . The codec is S-Mpeg 4 version 3 (mp43) does anyone know where I can get a working version?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    It sounds like all your codecs got messed up. The best way to fix that is to format your HD.

I will look for that codec just for you. I'll post it when I find it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    jsut unistall all ur codecs and start from scratch some times they conflict

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Well I don't think it is a codec confliction because I have uninstalled them everytime so no codec pack clashed!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    m8 the codecs in the full kazaalite codec pack B)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    You can also try the file on a few differnt players .I notice different results with each one.The one I notice that seems to help alot is windvd platnium,I,ve also got wmp and bs.You may be surprised at the differences when viewing.A certain movie I had apeared jerky in other players but worked great in windvd.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I too had problema watching a movie cuz it was grey but then I played it in Media Player Classic and it worked.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    I do have the Full K Lite Codec Pack and I have tryed watching these movies in The normal Windows Media Player, Windows Media 9 and BSPlayer among others without result so far. Yes I have noticied that in some video players the video file plays differently but not in this case .

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nWa Th3 NeW GeN3rAtIoN@24 May 2003 - 15:06
    I do have the Full K Lite Codec Pack and I have tryed watching these movies in The normal Windows Media Player, Windows Media 9 and BSPlayer among others without result so far. Yes I have noticied that in some video players the video file plays differently but not in this case .
    M8 i myself don't use the k/l pack .i read in an other post it was
    included..when ,durin' the install do u just install the default codecs selected?..or install every one?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    BTW, the MP43 codec is available on Kazaa. So you can try downloading and installing that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast