Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uk Big Brother

bet you done worse in the past.....

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Curley@24 May 2003 - 13:24
    Anouska needs to go! She's got to the potential to be a back stabber and given the right moment, she'd easily turn some of the girls against each other. Hate to say it, but some of her actions remind me of Jade!
    Keep her in it,she will be good to watch and entertaining.I like back stabbing it is great to watch!!

Jon will get the boot,he is a bore.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DivX
    what aload of rubbish

why make re-makes of rubbish

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    jon will get the boot hes crap

i hope that tanya stays in for a while

fuck Derby County

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    I work with a man who's son is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother, can't remember her name though.

He plays football for Grimsby Town and has apparently been paid a lot of money to dish the dirt on her.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Yeah there told to expect things like that, I had a friend a couple of years ago who applied to go on BB2, she got down to the last 30 or something like that.

She told me the producers of the show sit you down and tell straight how its goner be, ie your goner be public property and all that, she was told that 2 of the contestants from BB1 are still seeing councillors.

In the end she decided against going in, she'd done some "modeling" for Fiesta in the past plus other stuff.

If your goner go in BB you have to except things like this happening.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by DivX@24 May 2003 - 15:28
    what aload of rubbish

why make re-makes of rubbish
    If only they would introduce a new resident now. Preferably one with SARS. That would make it more entertaining.

Harsh? Maybe, but BB has only been on a couple of hours and already people keep banging on and on about it. And I don't mean just here...I mean every frickin where!

Then again with eurotrash, I mean, vision, I suppose BB could be the lesser of 2 evils. Reminds me why my TV is sat in a corner gathering dust.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Me minging, my miss Jade, Dirty B B house.
    Last year it was so cool, Jade was so funny, and alex was always saying to sandy "be carefull Sandy Be carefull".
    But we did not know what Sandy did in the bin, untill Big Bro was over, Shock.
    And lets not forget Jonny for having a wee in the shower.
    Last year was good, lets hope it will be good viewing this year. B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Have to admit last year was good. I have a feeling this is going to be better! As long as they keep Justine in (a local lass in), I don't care!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@24 May 2003 - 19:39
    I work with a man who's son is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother, can't remember her name though.

He plays football for Grimsby Town and has apparently been paid a lot of money to dish the dirt on her.
    Im a member of a forum, where theres this guy who works with a man who's son plays football for Grimsby Town and is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother. His names mrcall1969

Peace
    UKMan (The member of this forum,, where theres this guy who works with a man who's son plays football for Grimsby Town and is the flatmate of a man who is getting divorced from a girl in Big Brother.)

edit: confusion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12