Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give WB account

Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    New account pm your offers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    renusa's Avatar TorrEnt GEek BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Does WB account get disabled when it changes hands?What's the experience of folks here?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i had one and i changed the pass and e mail with ip changed .......nothing happened
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    GURU BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    But it reacently changed and some instnces have surfaced

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    renusa's Avatar TorrEnt GEek BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    IS there anything that can be done with such a disabled account?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    IF you do all of the following 4, then yes it will look suspicious. Otherwise they cant find you.

- login from an unknown IP

- change the email address

- change the password

- change the passkey

If you swap acc with someone you trust, dont change all these 4 at once, give it some time

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    noone?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    IF you do all of the following 4, then yes it will look suspicious. Otherwise they cant find you.

- change the password

- change the passkey

If you swap acc with someone you trust, dont change all these 4 at once, give it some time

that wont work.

Every account change is logged and stored. It logs the date and time ip addy and along with what was changed and username of who changed this. This log is never deleted, so all i have to do is search your name, and it will tell me what ever i want to know. It wont matter what you change in your proflie as the hole page is logged.

O i also have a test server that has 45 different backups of the site on it. and they are updated all the time, and i have these i can use to compare accounts changes. This is mostly used for accounts that get stolen, but has showen to pretty close to 100% on account trading.

So good luck with any account trading you do, as you take a huge risk of the trade going bad and getting screwed.

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 02-15-2007 at 04:13 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post

- change the password

- change the passkey

that wont work.

Every account change is logged and stored. It logs the date and time ip addy and along with what was changed and username of who changed this. This log is never deleted, so all i have to do is search your name, and it will tell me what ever i want to know. It wont matter what you change in your proflie as the hole page is logged.

O i also have a test server that has 45 different backups of the site on it. and they are updated all the time, and i have these i can use to compare accounts changes. This is mostly used for accounts that get stolen, but has showen to pretty close to 100% on account trading.

So good luck with any account trading you do, as you take a huge risk of the trade going bad and getting screwed.

Wild
    i think u really get a lot of pleasure in doing all this investigation thing and then banning ppl... 45 bkps.. that an unbelievable nmber.. but with ur Wild nature.. anything is possible ..
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post

that wont work.

Wild
    i think u really get a lot of pleasure in doing all this investigation thing and then banning ppl... 45 bkps.. that an unbelievable nmber.. but with ur Wild nature.. anything is possible ..

HEHE

The main problem is that account trading has gotten so far out of hand that it has forced us and many others to start doing something about it. Its the same thing with cheating. If you did it on a small scale and not in front of our eyes, we would not care or have to take action...

Wild

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast