Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top Speed Off One Person

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    anymore?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    I would just like to say seattlePC kind of cheated beacuse that was from mulitiple users

I just took this screenshot 30 seconds ago, i had somebody with 520kb/s once, but it only lasted 2 sec so i didnt catch it. Oh yeah and don't comment on my slow uploads, i just turned them down to get a high speed pic for this!

P.s. To the RIAA people, although i took this 30 sec ago i legally own all of the stuff on this, i just wanted a backup copy. The matrix reloaded was an accidental download(woops), but its deleted now.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    F@#k, thought i had it good with d/l of 170Kbs, but thats not what interests me.... - were you get the k-like skin...I need one of those....

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    I think i got that one from www.skinbase.org.

Its just a normal kazaa skin though, you just have to remember that the 'shopping basket' is the shared folder and 'tell a fiend' is the tools.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    So can anybody else beat 243.78 from a single user? There must be somebody out there

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Knowledge is Power
    edit: info removed, not related to the topic

7. Lounge   -   #17
    http://www.hentai.ns.tc/kmdshot.jpg

Hehe, my connection is slow but at least it always works...
    And ignore the other clutter, I was in a middle of making a "show-off" screenshot .

I once got 70kb off one person though, but that was LONG ago and I don't have a screenshot of it. Really interesting was that the speed was constant. That person must have had a good connection, since the speed went over my ISP limit.

PS I don't cheat for KaZaa participation level, I just don't download! XD

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Natsume Atsuko@26 May 2003 - 10:33
    http://www.hentai.ns.tc/kmdshot.jpg

Hehe, my connection is slow but at least it always works...
    And ignore the other clutter, I was in a middle of making a "show-off" screenshot .

I once got 70kb off one person though, but that was LONG ago and I don't have a screenshot of it. Really interesting was that the speed was constant. That person must have had a good connection, since the speed went over my ISP limit.

PS I don't cheat for KaZaa participation level, I just don't download! XD
    Intesting domain name. hentai.ns.tc?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    lol

Yeah, you like it?

It has nothing to do with Hentai though... at least publically.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Knowledge is Power
    I did try to beat it downloading popular files or stuff like that but I couldn't

Even though I always reached 280 - 300 k/s couldn't manage to get anything greater than 50 k/s per single user

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast