Thread: Help soon as thanks

right i am using utorrent version 1.6.1 last night i was downloading some files and it was going and a very good speed! then suddenly its just stopped downloading and now i have seeds and peers but nothing is downloading! can anyone give me anything to try or anything like that to fix this? Or does anyone know the problem

thanks

Vincent

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Did you check the torrent file on the site if it's still there or being deleted ?
    Also, restart the utorrent and computer, I have the problem sometimes when internet f*** up. If it still not work, remove the torrent and load it again.

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thanks for getting back but tried all that still no luck its strange im downloading three things at the moment and none are working but i do have seeds

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ok, so you are saying that you still can seed back but no download? or you mean you connect to peer but no dl and upload? Did you see any error on the torrents detail ?
    Last edited by Chi Pheo; 02-15-2007 at 09:16 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    well to be honest im not the best with torrents quite new i see their is seeds and peers but the download is jus 0.00 and last night had peers going at about a 100k/b/ a sec but now its just nothing i really have no idea what to try what to do haha! i was trying to speed it up by readin some things on the net could that have something to do with it? or if anyone has it can you post up the original utorrent settings and ill try that or ... anything really haha

cheers

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Is the little thing next to the torrent red? Some torrent sites preapproved the client version so if there is an update it will be automatically banned untill they upgrade their script.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    no its blue.. this is soo anoying its like my most used proggram haha!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    May be the uploader stop seeding for some reason and will get back later on.

For sure, you can dl another files from diff sites and test it again.