Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SnnY has Paranoia.... Bad

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    The documentary was great, btw. There was all these middle class people saying how much more desirble it was to have a brazillion high-street shops than one supermarket -- and all these poor people saying yeah but we can't afford to buy beans and tuna.

It was, however, much poorer for the absence of Sheringhamer in chief Mr. B. Buffalo.
    yup.. he really does need to work on his documentaries presence.. would rawk if one day we were linked to one.. oh well

2. Lounge   -   #32
    I'm doing ok Sam, apart from my DSL
    it will sort, I hope.

I'm a new man,
    reformed and very busy selling stolen goods in my local area.
    I'm letting Tesco in as I need a bigger market.

As for the TV, I was on but I was told that my part would not be shown as I was singing Karaoke, Tesco style.
    I'm up for a good shop, we only have budgens and it's crap, the people who don't want it are not locals and they should not have a say in it.
    If you have a family how can you shop in Budgens, they can't keep the stock to supply people's needs.
    we all have to go to Cromer, that's 5 miles away to shop at morrisons, it's just nuts.

I just hope in time it all sorts, as we have apx 9,000 people now in Sheringham
    Last edited by Buffalo; 02-16-2007 at 04:08 PM.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by samsamsamsam View Post
    The documentary was great, btw. There was all these middle class people saying how much more desirble it was to have a brazillion high-street shops than one supermarket -- and all these poor people saying yeah but we can't afford to buy beans and tuna.

It was, however, much poorer for the absence of Sheringhamer in chief Mr. B. Buffalo.
    yup.. he really does need to work on his documentaries presence.. would rawk if one day we were linked to one.. oh well
    It would be a good thing for the forum as a whole if one person from FST was on the telly.

Altho' fantastic, The's vids don't really count

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    clickety click......... my god he looks so stoned
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    As for the TV, I was on but I was told that my part would not be shown as I was singing Karaoke, Tesco style.
    I'm up for a good shop, we only have budgens and it's crap, the people who don't want it are not locals and they should not have a say in it.
    If you have a family how can you shop in Budgens, they can't keep the stock to supply people's needs.
    we all have to go to Cromer, that's 5 miles away to shop at morrisons, it's just nuts.

I just hope in time it all sorts, as we have apx 9,000 people now in Sheringham
    The documentary said that there were 6000 people living in Sheringham and that the nearest supermarket was in Fakingham (or somewhere).

This mad woman and a vicar went there and the mad woman bought seven bottles of wine, three of sherry and a litre bottle of Gordons Gin because she couldn't afford such extravagance in her local Threshers. The whole time she was in Tesco, she had a look of bewildered wonderment on her face.

It brought a tear to my eye.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    wikipedia says 7143 people lived in sheringham in 2001.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by samsamsamsam View Post

It would be a good thing for the forum as a whole if one person from FST was on the telly.

Crabgirl's sister was on Crimewatch once, does that count?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Surely someone has been on telly

9. Lounge   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    wikipedia says 7143 people lived in sheringham in 2001.

It might have been spin cos the statistic was brought up by a woman who orgaised a survey (with 3000 signatures) to say Tesco was the work of witches.

She said that half of Sheringham's residents had signed it

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

Crabgirl's sister was on Crimewatch once, does that count?
    That Newcster guy who cried about Sam's stars being used over his was on a news report. He made a thread about it.

I'm not counting that either tho' cos he was a dick.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast