Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Watching

Poster
    if you are your sad sad sad sad sad, shame on you

fuck Derby County

2. Music   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Amen to that.

No offense to any true Eurovision fans, but if I wanted to see a bunch of t**ts perform and get voted based on friendships instead of talent, I'd watch a UN summit.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@24 May 2003 - 17:36
    Amen to that.

No offense to any true Eurovision fans, but if I wanted to see a bunch of t**ts perform and get voted based on friendships instead of talent, I'd watch a UN summit.

fuck Derby County

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    That time of year again?? Of course i'll be watching it. I'll unplug the phone, lock the door and get out the popcorn

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Curley@24 May 2003 - 17:49
    That time of year again?? Of course i'll be watching it. I'll unplug the phone, lock the door and get out the popcorn
    u serious?

fuck Derby County

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC+24 May 2003 - 17:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paul_NFFC @ 24 May 2003 - 17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Curley@24 May 2003 - 17:49
    &nbsp; That time of year again?? Of course i&#39;ll be watching it.&nbsp; I&#39;ll unplug the phone, lock the door and get out the popcorn&nbsp;
    u serious? [/b][/quote]
    Lmao, I&#39;d rather watch paint dry (sorry if theres any fans reading this)

7. Music   -   #7
    I&#39;m afraid to say that I&#39;ll probably watch it. Not really because I enjoy the talent of Russian musicians, but because, as Terry Wogan himself has said, we love to hate. I don&#39;t think many people in the UK take it seriously - but it&#39;s great fun to watch a couple of Estonian presenters look like complete idiots in front of millions of people.

Actually, is it Estonia this year? It might be one of those other nearby countries...

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    I will have it on but on mute and i will be listening to some real music instead and drinking plenty

9. Music   -   #9
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Why stop there? Why not change the channel and watch some real visuals as well

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@24 May 2003 - 18:46
    Why stop there?&nbsp; Why not change the channel and watch some real visuals as well
    Tatu and the feast of European babes will be providing my visuals

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast