Thread: Which is the best music video site?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Which is the best music video site other than music-vid?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    there is none. quit posting in so many threads at once. we dont need your spamming

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I didnt spam your thread, did I? What's your problem if i answer the threads where I can? I didnt make that much of posts here to consider it as spam. Check out my posts once again and say if i spammed those threads. I dont want you spam my thread with your "noone" answer. So get out!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you didnt answer the threads. you gave useless posts in rapid succession. there actually is some other ones listed in the locked forum but you need 20 actual posts, not spam, to get in

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Which are those useless points?
    I said i use pisexy, RSR and ftwr everyday in one thread. Okay you say then what should i say there.

In another thread, i said RSR, pisexy, and torrent box are best. Is that useless. May be these all are useless for you, but not for others. coz you are great coz of the time you spend here and you do not need these information.
    Dont try to be oversmart my friend. I dont know with what point you are accusing me of.