Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Help

Thanks, Anywhere where it would be free or just there?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by AlkalineTrio@25 May 2003 - 02:09
    Thanks, Anywhere where it would be free or just there?
    You can get the Crack from {{{Here}}}

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    THANKS ADEZ THATS ALL THE INFO I NEED I THINK NOW I BETTER GO AND TRY IT . HOW DO I BREAK UP A FILE AND WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU RECOMEND

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    All programs you need to encode/cut/edit etc and advice are available at VCDhelp

Moving this to MovieWorld

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ive tried 2 bin and cues (svcd) movies with nero and the quality isnt to good, lots of skipping if only for a second at a time and blocky slow motion bits (again only a few seconds at a time) so its not that much of a hardship.

Just tried alcohol 120% to do a couple of movies though and what i have watched of them they are better quality than the ones done using nero. eg bulletprrof monk done with nero, stopped dead after the credits, ff it went about 2 minutes then stopped again the same for cd2, done the same bins and cues with alcohol and both ran perfect past the same places that the nero ones stopped dead, I would be tempted to download xmen2 and the matrix reloaded (the 2 i have done with nero) to see if the quality of the alcohol burns would be better but the downloads are to steep to warrent it at the minute.

Anyone else tried alcohol for svcd bin and cues and if so what are your experiences of it, as for ps2 games you just cant beat it, but im just starting to do movies so any input would be good to hear.

stoi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12