Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help

im new to this downloading thing can anyone tell me the best program for burning cds and also am i better off downloading in seperate parts so that i dont run out of space on the cd

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    get easy cd creater 6 or nero

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i have nero 5590 but cannot work out how to copy to disc and also the file is to large to copy any help appreciated

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by DEBBIE@24 May 2003 - 18:59
    i have nero 5590 but cannot work out how to copy to disc and also the file is to large to copy any help appreciated
    How big is the file?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i suggest using nero, as from experiance it's the best, and free updates every month.

burning to cd a movie file is simple.

1) you can burn it normally so it is just like you have it on your harddisk and thus can be played by computer only. using the wizard just getting in to nero, click complile new cd, data cd, new session, find the file(s) and drag it into the box on the right and click burn!

2) you can burn it as svcd (super video cd) thus can be played by various dvd playing systems.
    using the wizard just getting in to nero, click complile new cd, other cd formats, video cd,, find the file(s) and drag it into the box on the bottom right and click burn!

note: svcd although does encode you file to an mpeg type format it may lose a bit quality or gain space so you can fit as much.

also: files such as movie files are almost always split into perfect cd size files, (650MB to 750MB) usually, and if over that size try using a larger capacity cd (90 min cds). last alternative is bracking the file up, which is a fairly good solution, or encoding it into divx maybe, and reducing quality just enough to fit the cd.

hope i could help. for programs that do all these things i said try finding them on www.downloads.com

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    K i need some help too, I downloaded a torrent file and got that done last night, now I have no idea what to do with the file that was downloaded. If someone could help me out it be nice thanks

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    paulshare
    encode using tmpgenc.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    DivX
    yep nero is the best you can download the demo from [I]nero

and the serial maker from The Real Scaff

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Where can I get tmpgenc?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by AlkalineTrio@25 May 2003 - 02:03
    Where can I get tmpgenc?