Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Nb test questions and answers

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Don't like this thread at all :/
    The test is not there to irritate people, it's for you guys to learn our rules. We got bugged close to 3-4 times -a day- with the same questions over and over again. That's why this test was made, and it's kinda sad if ppl just get their answers from here, they won't learn anything from it =/ But wth, as long as none of you PM one of us later with "what's the ratio requirements?" etc, I'm happy

To you other guys; the way the test works, is like this:
    You can browse and anything before you take it, but you're not -able- to download anything.
    When you take it, you'll have three tries. If you fail all three times, you're blocked from browse.php untill you pass.
    IF you fail, and want another shot, you can PM me (Vidde) or the administrator hippogriff with why you should be able to get another shot of the test.
    We grant 99% of the times more tries for our users. As I'm saying; it's not to irritate, but to make you learn our rules.

If you don't understand the test, maybe that's a hint ^^

@jjoyce222: If you don't login or use your acc in three weeks, you'll get disabled. If you don't seed anything for 3 weeks, you'll also get disabled.
    You're able to park your account in your profile though, that way it'll preserve your account even if you're away for a long time

Regards
    -Vidde, administrator @ NB
    Thanks Vidde

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    "PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINS THE ACCOUNT THEFTS: CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW!
    Lots of our accounts has lately been taken over by a group of ppl from Slovakia. They've also actively been using an ISP from Isreal, and one from Portugal. It looks like the accounts they have got a hold of some of the users passwords, and we ask you to change your passords and passkey on your account."

Regards
    -Vidde
    Vidde, many thanks for your kind reply. It's really a shame to know that my country (portugal) is envolved in this account stealing shit. Is it possible to know what is the portuguese ISP name? What about writing all importante information also in English in the NB mainpage?
    Best regards and keep the excellente work in your tracker. BTW. when i have the idea to create this topic, it's only to help some FST users that don't care to read your tracker rules and FAQ and choose the easy way or if they do care to read, they don't understand your language, also because this way the number of created threads from users asking for help to solve your test is lesser than before this thread.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Awww, thank you, blacklisted! Thanks a lot, really means a lot.

And thank you for good words about NorBits, really appreciate it! Always telling my fellow admins about both positive and negative comments, so we'll either correct ourself, OR be proud

@NaToLa: The ISP I don't know, but it ends with t-com.sk ? Starts with adsl-dyn[lots of numbers]
    Anyhow, don't blame you for this topic, if it results in less topics etc, I'm happy. I'm just worried about ppl who doesn't read our rules. Hope they do. And as I said; I won't shoot anyone "cheating" on our test, as long as they understand our rules, and do not PM admins with "what's the [insert rule here]". And btw, it's supposed to be a Norwegian tracker, so no news in english. Hope you understand

Cheers mates!
    -Vidde
    Last edited by Vidde; 03-11-2007 at 02:59 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nice to see you here Vidde

ur tracker is not my best favorite
    but it it isnt far away i really like it very much and was surprised when i get there
    as i suspected it is another sucks collector tracker but i found a really great usable one
    keep good work man
    and thanx 4 everythin u do and other admins 4 us here and there
    English only in sigs please

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Edited
    Last edited by greymatter; 03-12-2007 at 08:39 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    greymatter, create a new thread to ask 4 help in solving the test, new threads are not censured as mine (this 1) was.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    yes thx very much

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567